HS Mobile Dashboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS Mobile Dashboard?

I couldn't seem to find this anywhere - is there a way to get weather info onto the HS Mobile app?

Maybe it's moot with HS4 imminent but those of us without HS Touch are kinda left in the dark

Select the devices that have the weather info that you want to use on the Devices tab in weatherXML. Once they are devices you can add them to the HSMobile pages.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by guitarchitect View Post
      I couldn't seem to find this anywhere - is there a way to get weather info onto the HS Mobile app?

Maybe it's moot with HS4 imminent but those of us without HS Touch are kinda left in the dark
      HS4 is imminent? Can you please expound on this?

Comment

Originally posted by socalsharky View Post

HS4 is imminent? Can you please expound on this?
        Go to the homeseer website. They told me early 2020 but the beta before then

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X