Daily Precipitation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Precipitation?

In the Units setting there's an option for precipitation in inches.
    How do I get that value?
    I don't see a device for it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	precip.PNG
Views:	136
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	1390793

You can create precipitation devices at http://[HomeSeerIPAddress]/weatherXML_hst

Comment

Yeah, that was my point. It's not listed there.

Comment

CFGuy Are you still here??

Comment

Originally posted by Demusman View Post
          He is not. He posted in the fall last year that he would not be active for a while.
          HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by Demusman View Post
            I try to login once in a while. I have not been here much since last fall and even less since February. In February, I found out that I have cancer again. Between radiation treatments and chemo treatments, I have little energy and no motivation. The treatments are scheduled to go until the end of September.

If the precipitation devices do not show on the devices page, then the provider you are using does not provide that data. You should have a parent device named Speak Devices. If you click to edit that device, and select the weatherXML tab, there is a chart that shows which data each of the providers has available.

As for future plans I am not planning on upgrading to HS4. I bought a copy when it was first available to help out HomeSeer, but I currently use an Ooma to power my home phones and use HSTouch to display the caller-ID. Without that in HS4, I will just be staying on HS3. Said that to say this. None of my plugins will be converted to work with HS4.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your health challenge.
              Don

Comment

CFGuy,

WeatherXML is a GREAT app. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we really miss you, but totally understand why you've been absent. Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

Bill

Comment

I try to login once in a while. I have not been here much since last fall and even less since February. In February, I found out that I have cancer again. Between radiation treatments and chemo treatments, I have little energy and no motivation. The treatments are scheduled to go until the end of September.
                  Jeff, I too am sorry to hear of your condition/course of treatments, our thoughts and prayers are with you in the regression of this disease. I trust all is well with you and yours?

As to your view in regards to HS4 support I'm falling in line with your opinion and have remained with HS3 even thought I've purchased HS4 in the hopes of embracing new the new product. Until it becomes stable and less buggy, my home is quite happy with the current product.. Mike
                  Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
                  Op System: Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                  HS Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
                  X