X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metkhoo
    replied
    Really sorry to read of your health struggles. Wishing you all the best and hope the treatments are providing positive effects.

I see you have put a LOT of effort into this plug in - were you thinking of mentoring someone to take over WeatherXML?

Leave a comment:

• gelessor
    replied
    Health and family always come first. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery. I'm also one of those people you probably do not know but really appreciate your work and willingness to help others.

Leave a comment:

• Nacman
    replied
    Jeff, You are in my prayers. Beat cancer's *** like a Cat-5 hurricane. Get better, stronger and when the time is right we will see you again. Health and Family come first, you got this! -Richard

Leave a comment:

• ts1234
    replied
    It really puts things in perspective. Hope all the best for you and for a quick recovery. Thanks as well for all you've done for this group so far and all you'll do in the future!

Leave a comment:

• Burrington
    replied
    Jeff, Thanks for all the effort you put into creating such a great plugin for us. If you can put the same effort and determination into your cancer battle, your success will be certain!

You have many friends out here, and we're all rootin' for your speedy recovery. Thanks for the update and please keep us in the loop on your progress.

Leave a comment:

• mulu
    replied
    I am sorry to hear this news. I am wishing you and your family all the best and hope you will have a fast recovery.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Brower
    replied
    Prayers for your healing and comfort. Take care, sir.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Jeff,
    I really hate to hear this. You are in our prayers here and let us know if there's ANYTHING you need. Take care of yourself and that family and I pray for a speedy recovery. Fight the good fight.

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Jeff,

Be strong, this is a tough road. Prayers for you from Holland.

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    You are in our thoughs and prayers here Jeff.

Leave a comment:

• BlairG
    replied
    Prayers are with you Jeff. Follow Dr''s orders, even when it hurts. I'm in year 3 of maintenance and it sure gets better.
    Blair

Leave a comment:

• fungun
    replied
    Good luck on your journey. Stay safe and be well.

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Thanks for all that you have done for the community, and for me. I hope to see you back in the future.

Leave a comment:

• jono
    replied
    Jeff,
    As Uncle Michael suggested, I'm another one of those people you do not know but really admires and appreciates what you have done for this community. I really hope that you see from messages like this that you have a lot of fans and that can give you strength and help towards a recovery.

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Taking care of one self is most important. Life can be fragile.

Wishing you all the energy you need to get through this.

Robert

Leave a comment:

Working...
X