Health Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Health Update

I have had several question about my health status. I have been doing chemo since March 2020. Started out with 2 masses. One in my lung and one on the back left side of my hip. I did 2 weeks of radiation treatments April 2020. The last ct-scan I did shows the mass in the lung is gone. The other mass is getting smaller. It was .2 cm smaller than the previous ct-scan. I do another ct-scan next month. The Dr is saying that he thinks it will be another 10 months before the treatments can stop. Going every other friday has made me very short on energy. Starting out my energy would be back after a few days. It taking longer with each treatment for my energy to build back up.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Think happy thoughts…… sending all positive energy.
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
    BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
    DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

Sorry man and stay positive

Eman.
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Thanks for the update, I've been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing! Glad to hear you're making good progress. Looking forward to the time when you will be back to normal and join the group on a regular basis again.

Our thoughts are with you for continuing progress toward a great outcome!

Comment

I'm so glad that things are looking a little better for you.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Thanks so much for the update, it is so great to hear from you Jeff. I am excited to hear the positive news. Please keep up the good fight.
            Billy

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
              I have had several question about my health status. I have been doing chemo since March 2020. Started out with 2 masses. One in my lung and one on the back left side of my hip. I did 2 weeks of radiation treatments April 2020. The last ct-scan I did shows the mass in the lung is gone. The other mass is getting smaller. It was .2 cm smaller than the previous ct-scan. I do another ct-scan next month. The Dr is saying that he thinks it will be another 10 months before the treatments can stop. Going every other friday has made me very short on energy. Starting out my energy would be back after a few days. It taking longer with each treatment for my energy to build back up.
              God bless you, bud. 🙏 Hang in there.

Comment

Thanks for the update Jeff. I too have often wondered how you were doing . I'm glad to hear that things are progressing in the night direction. Stay with the fight pal and keep us updated. You've got this!
                HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I'm glad you can see some light at the end of the tunnel. The board is not the same with you absent. If convient, please keep us updated.
                  Don

Comment

The good thing is, you are beating it! Hang in there. The inevitable result of the treatments is that your energy will wane, but that is expected. Stay positive and just drop in to visit us when you feel like it. We're all pulling for you....
                    HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                    Home Assistant 2024.3
                    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                    Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                    Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                    WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                    AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post
                      The good thing is, you are beating it! Hang in there. The inevitable result of the treatments is that your energy will wane, but that is expected. Stay positive and just drop in to visit us when you feel like it. We're all pulling for you....
                      Ditto, bud!

Comment

Jeff,

Great to hear you are making steps in healing, baby steps maybe, but it is at least something. Stay strong!

Wim
                        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Jeff, sending up prayers for continued improvement leading to a complete healing. 🙏

Comment

Been thinking about you Jeff, thanks for the positive news, please hang in there and win this fight.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are yours in hopes you heal and improve.
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X