Is this plugin Still working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this plugin Still working?

I woke up this morning and it stop reporting weather conditions? Anyone's else is working?
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

It is still working. Check your weatherinfo.ini file. Usually when WeatherXML stops working for me, it is because that file got corrupted.

Comment

What do you do in those cases?
      Hector
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Get a good copy of that file from your config back up. Replace the bad file with the good one.

Comment

Anyone having problems with updating Forecast?
          Hector
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

My forecast in Canada hasn't been working since last summer.

Comment

Burrington What weather provider are you using? I was using DarkSky, but they shutdown their public api on April 1st. With that, there are no other options for Canadians that i know of with this plugin.
              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Yes, I was using Darksky as well. But mine quit working last summer. I have not taken the time to find a solution yet, if there is one...

Comment

Not with WeatherXML unfortunately. This is the motivation for me to move to HS4. When there, I understand rmbWeather is like WeatherXML - only better.
                  This is where I'm going especially for the icons for HSTouch.
                  HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Is there a Canadian weather source that works with rmbWeather?

Comment

I suggest you look at the plugin details. There are many sources including WeatherAPI which displays info for Ottawa including forecast. Accuweather as well as others..

Comment

That sounds good, I will get into it soon. Thanks!

Comment

I changed my weather source to NOAA from Dark Sky and WeatherXML continues to work for me on HS3.

Comment

jono Yes, it would still work providing the weather provider's API is functional. In Canada, we only had DarkSky as our provider and on April 1st the shut it down.

Comment

Working...
                            X