WeatherXML working on HS4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeatherXML working on HS4?

Does anyone have WeatherXML working on HS4? Mine was working great right up until I upgraded to HS4. Its showing Parent/Child warnings and not updating most of the devices. Before I try to troubleshoot it, wondering if anyone has been successful getting it to work?

Yes, with me it is working fine with HS4.

Comment

Great! Did you have to do anything with the Parent/Child errors for the WeatherXML Devices, which I'm assuming might be what's causing mine not to work? I tried the Fix Relationships button in HS3 and it screwed up my system, so I'm reluctant to try it again in HS4...

Comment

No. I didn't have to do anything.

Comment

I got the parent/child stuff fixed using the Fix button and it was fine this time under HS4. However, it's still getting an error trying to talk to DarkSky, even though nothing has changed in the setup from what was working perfectly in HS3. From the log it looks like it might be putting a period "." on the end of the URL which DarkSky doesn't like.

Nunoary: are you using DarkSky or a different weather provider? Anybody else have DarkSky working on HS4?

Comment

Sorry - WeatherXML works great for me (upgraded from HS3 to HS4 with no errors) but I'm using NOAA as the provider. I'm not using DarkSky.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpeterson View Post
              Sorry - WeatherXML works great for me (upgraded from HS3 to HS4 with no errors) but I'm using NOAA as the provider. I'm not using DarkSky.
              Thanks for the confirmation. Unfortunately, the only provider he included that works in Canada is DarkSky, so I'm stuck with that. Hopefully somebody has figured it out already.

Comment

Working...
              X