Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An update about the health of our friend Jeff (CFGuy)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An update about the health of our friend Jeff (CFGuy)

After fighting cancer for the past 12 years, Jeff (CFGuy) was told by his doctors that there is nothing more that can be done and that they give him just a few more months to live. Jeff wanted his friends and the community here to know so they would not be wondering and said that he would enjoy hearing from people who have his contact info. Jeff and his wife Dee are in the process of downsizing from the home they raised their three kids in, but now is when he will spend time with the family, especially his grandkids.

Jeff has been a friend to HomeSeer since HomeSeer's early days. He was with us at CES 2004 and helped out in the booth. Jeff created some of the first plugins for HS2 and HS3.
    I wish him the best in the remainder of his journey.

Rich
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Jeff, I hope it gives you comfort to know you have helped so many of us in this community and I hope your family appreciates just how many of us look up to you. We wish you comfort and peace.

Comment

This is sad news. While I never met Jeff, he was generous with his time and his plugin support. I'm wishing and hoping for a meracle for you, Jeff. God bless...

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Jeff thru your Plugin and all your help you have given us, you will be always with us.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had so hoped that he could beat his illness. Probably the nicest guy one could hope to associate with.
          Don

Comment

Jeff, I am so sorry to hear this. You've fought a very good and tough fight. I'll keep you and your family in your prayers and if you need anything let us know. It's in God's hands now and what better hand to be in. Your friend - Rupp.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Jeff, you are an outstanding programmer and outstanding person. Thanks for all your contributions.

-Ron

Comment

This makes me sad. This has been a long battle. I wish Jeff peace and comfort.
                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Wow Jeff, sorry to hear this!!!!!
                  Loved any replies and assistance you have given me as you have kept me coming back and engaged...
                  enjoy your time with family...

~Jeff
                  HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

How awful. So sorry to hear this.

Comment

Really enjoyed his plugins for many years.
                      Best,
                      Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

I just wanted to add my long overdue thank you to CFGuy for his generous contribution to home automation and Homeseer in particular. (Homeseer, also thanks to you for providing the forum for people to share info and all learn together.) Jeff - one of the greatest accomplishments in life is when you can look back and know you've made a positive difference for others. Looking at all your contributions and generosity of time and talent, it's safe to say you've made a positive difference for many! Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X