No announcement yet.

Change weather XML images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH ok. I'm not tied to NOAA, so if I switch it to weather underground it should work for me to replace the images as described above?
    Last edited by jjohnston; July 6, 2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Well, I changed it to weather underground, and I can't get an API key because it says they don't do them anymore...?

Comment

Sorry, you tried to switch before I could get back here and warn you.

WU is no longer giving out free API's. I suspect that they will turn off the existing free ones before too long.
        For now, stick with NOAA. I am working on a new source for weather data.
        I am working on the code now and hope to have it done by the end of July.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

OH awesome, thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X