Maps images and selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maps images and selection

The maps listing in the status web page is no larger then an icon or a single line of text. No useable at all.

Conversly, when I use status tracking with HST, I can only use the selected map from the status web page. How is this suppossed to be used?

Thanks,
    -Skybolt

The device is designed for HSTouch. It is named Map Rotation. It is all of the maps from the map setup page. It displays as a very small icon on the status page but I don't have any control over that as that is the way HS displays the device value images.
    You can add a control to a HSTouch page and connect it to the device image of map rotator. You can control the size on the HSTouch page. The map displayed can be changed by changing the device value of Map Rotator. You can write a script, add a button to the HSTouch page, or in the HS event actions you can select a weatherXML action and select Increment Map Rotation. That allows for the mpas to change how ever often you trigger it.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Cool, thank you Jeff.
      -Skybolt

Comment

Working...
      X