Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
    Hi Jeff

There seams to be a issue with one of the voice commands strings that causes the kinect to lockup. I have notified Spud about this already. There is some kind of conflict when building the VR. You know about this?

No, the last I knew was that the VR strings that I had spud test were working. My Kinect plugin has ran out of my trial period so I can't test it currently.

Try leaving the locations out of the VR string so see if that fixes the problem.

if not, then you may just have to use just one of the VR strings. The reason I provide 2 is to allow different order in the phrase of what you speak but if it breaks the VR then you may have to pick which one you prefer.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by eliashall View Post
      Jeff, i'm on your latest version but it still shows Kinect Plugin: Not active.
      I tried using the "check plugins" button but nothing changed. I have restarted everything but no change.
      I posted a new version this morning. I added a way to override the Not Active message. On the plugin integration page there is a dropdown. Select Yes to have weatherXML always set the Kinect plugin to active.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
      X