Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some problems with WeatherXML

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some problems with WeatherXML

    Hi,

    I am gradually moving from HS2 to HS3 and I noticed following error messages in the HS3 log:

    joulu-25 20:00:01 weatherXML Error Error File: WUCondition1.xml Error Reason: Reference to undeclared entity 'auml'. Line 51, position 18.
    joulu-25 20:01:02 weatherXML Error Error File: WUForecast1.xml Error Reason: Reference to undeclared entity 'auml'. Line 705, position 31.

    I think this is related to Scandic letters. I think we had similar problems with HS2 version of the plugin some years ago.

  • #2
    I did some checking and the code is still there to handle this but when I converted the plugin for HS3, I decided to make it an option, and then forgot to add the option to the setup page. The result is the code never gets run.
    For now find the ini file HomeSeer HS3/config/weatherXML/weatherInfo.ini
    Find the section "WeatherInfo1" and add the following line
    remove=1

    Restart the plugin so it loads the new value. That will save the xml file with the problem entries modified.

    I have added a way to edit this value to my To Do list.



    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

    Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

    Comment


    • #3
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Its in my code. Looks like I'm not calling the code that converts the codes back for display.
        The code for display is still in the plugin, so it won't take much to fix this.
        I'll try to get to it this weekend but not sure how much time I will have. Still cleaning up after everyone was over for Christmas.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

        Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
          Its in my code. Looks like I'm not calling the code that converts the codes back for display.
          The code for display is still in the plugin, so it won't take much to fix this.
          I'll try to get to it this weekend but not sure how much time I will have. Still cleaning up after everyone was over for Christmas.
          Hi,

          Take your time. This is not urgent; I'll have plenty to do with my new HS3 setup.

          Comment

          Working...
          X