No announcement yet.

realtime.txt online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I found this old post. I have been looking everywhere to figure this out..
    Thanks

Originally posted by chrisgrainger View Post

Hi Dom,

MeteoBridge Pro, eh? I was tempted.... couldn't justify the cost and bought a 2-year extension to my MeteoBridge licence instead. maybe in a couple of years...

To answer your question, here's the code I use in realtime-template.txt

Code:
    [DD]/[MM]/[YY] [hh]:[mm]:[ss] [th0temp-act] [th0hum-act.0] [th0dew-act] [wind0avgwind-act] [wind0wind-act] [wind0dir-act.0] [rain0rate-act] [rain0total-daysum] [thb0seapress-act] [wind0dir-act=endir] [wind0wind-act=bft.0] m/s C hPa mm 0.0 [thb0seapress-val60:--] [rain0total-monthsum] [rain0total-yearsum] [rain0total-ydaysum] [thb0temp-act] [thb0hum-act.0] [wind0chill-act] [th0temp-val60:--] [th0temp-dmax] [th0temp-dmaxtime.ij]:[th0temp-dmaxtime.kl] [th0temp-dmin] [th0temp-dmintime.ij]:[th0temp-dmintime.kl] [wind0avgwind-dmax] [wind0avgwind-dmaxtime.ij]:[wind0avgwind-dmaxtime.kl] [wind0wind-dmax] [wind0wind-dmaxtime.ij]:[wind0wind-dmaxtime.kl] [thb0seapress-dmax] [thb0seapress-dmaxtime.ij]:[thb0seapress-dmaxtime.kl] [thb0seapress-dmin] [thb0seapress-dmintime.ij]:[thb0seapress-dmintime.kl] [mbsystem-swversion:--] [mbsystem-buildnum:--] [wind0wind-max10] [th0heatindex-act:--] [wind0chill-act:--] [uv0index-act:0.0] 0.0 [sol0rad-act:0] [wind0dir-avg10.0:--] [rain0total-sum60] [forecast-rule] [mbsystem-isday.0] 0 [wind0dir-avg10=endir] 0 m 0.0 [mbsystem-daylength] 0 0
    Setting up my Meteobridge like so,

[ATTACH]61755[/ATTACH]

gets me a realtime.txt every minute. I should note that I have a Vantage Vue and no solar sensor, hence the hard coded zeros for some of the data.

I *think* that the Pro uses the same tags as MeteoBridge, so this should work for you as well.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by dbmet View Post
      Glad I found this old post. I have been looking everywhere to figure this out..
      Thanks

Glad it is still helping people out.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X