Wheater in Hstouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheater in Hstouch

Hi, I'm new in homeseer system. I Bought the Hstouch designer and a ztroller s2. I search a way to put wheater forecast directly on my hstouch, but at this time I did not figure how to do it. I have search in the forum, but did not find anything that seem to work for me.

Do you have any suggestion ?

If you are using the weatherXML plugin there is two ways.
    One is on the locations setup, there is an option to Output XML file for HSTouch.

Or you can have weatherXML create some devices and use the device values or text for display in HSTouch.

This thread explains how to use the weatherXML screens for HSTouch.
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=173620

If you prefer to not use the weatherXML plugin, you can use the HSTouch built in screens.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I figured out how to use it as a device. Do you have any idea how I can use my own picture for heater icon ? I am new with homes and hstouch.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X