Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi and Low Temp just current day's actual.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and Low Temp just current day's actual.

Hi, I'm tring to display the current day's high and low temp in Imperihome.

I'm using the current location's:
    • LocationX Hi Temp
    • LocationX Low Temp

However, these values only show the current hi or low reached for that day, not the forecasted hi value.

The result is the "hi" is just the current temp reached for the day (normally from the early morning). How can I get the FORECASTED max hi temp of the day.

To get the forecasted hi and low, use the devices on the HSTouch tab. Select the Forecast Day 0 High and Low.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

The two X out in the screenshot are having the symptom I described. The high is only the highest temp reached that day, not the max high forecasted for the day.

The Today forecast provides text, not a # value (i.e. 78). The variable text I get for the circled device is:
      Partly cloudy. High 68. wind's West Northwest at 5 to 10 miles per hour.

Screenshot of my settings:
      https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cPNG

Comment

Nevermind, your HS Touch trick worked great from the other post.

Mucho thanks!

Comment

Look at the menu items.
          You are on the page labeled Devices. I am saying to use the one that is to the right of Devices. It is labeled HSTouch.
          If you use the ones in the current section, then yes, it is the current at this moment, so far today, max high and low.

If you scroll down to the Forecast section, and select Day 0: Today, High and Low it will be what you are wanting.
          Attached Files
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
            Nevermind, your HS Touch trick worked great from the other post.

Mucho thanks!
            Cool. Glad you got the values you wanted.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
            X