WeatherXML V.50 issues in Linux Ubuntu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeatherXML V.50 issues in Linux Ubuntu

Looks here like WeatherXML V.50 has been doing fine.

Thank you for providing us this Homeseer 3 plugin.

Recently been tweaking the alerts section and integrating it with the hard switch on the weather radio. Is it possible to manually run an alert look and see based on the weather radio hard switch? Or can I already do that with WeatherXML alerts look and see?

Still see a couple of issues.

This one I think has to do with WUN forecasts.

Aug-14 2:01:01 AM weatherXML Error setForecastDataArray: The best match for method Set has some invalid parameter.
    Aug-14 2:01:01 AM weatherXML Error setForecastDataArray: The best match for method Set has some invalid parameter.
    Aug-14 2:01:02 AM weatherXML Error setForecastDataArray: The best match for method Set has some invalid parameter.

And the cumulus txt file read from way back.

Aug-14 2:06:00 AM weatherXML Error importCumulusFile: Operator '>' is not defined for type 'String' and type 'Int32'.
    Aug-14 2:06:00 AM weatherXML Error setDeviceUVObject reference not set to an instance of an object
    Aug-14 2:06:01 AM weatherXML Error importCumulusFile: Operator '>' is not defined for type 'String' and type 'Int32'.
    Aug-14 2:06:01 AM weatherXML Error setDeviceUVObject reference not set to an instance of an object

Just recently switched to getting NOAA UV values from a text file that they post using Jon00's data scraper plugin.

I mix it a bit on and off with analog readings.

NOAA/EPA ULTRAVIOLET INDEX /UVI/ FORECAST
    NWS CLIMATE PREDICTION CENTER CAMP SPRINGS MD
    136 PM EDT SUN AUG 14 2016

And utilizing the NOAA UV index map here which I just automatically download with the weather map stuff.

and mix it with this one from the EPA.

Sqlite DB writing is doing well. Not sure if you ever looked at the mySQL DB writing stuff?
    Last edited by Pete; August 14, 2016, 06:27 PM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Can your weather radio hard switch trigger an event?

If so then setup an event with an action of:

1. weatherXML Actions
    2. Update Location
    3. Your Location
    4. Alert

For the cumulus file import, I've added some more log debugging.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Can your weather radio hard switch trigger an event?

It does that today and just speaks the alert from WeatherXML if it is there.

Thank you Jeff for the step by step and thank you for looking at the cumulus text file stuff.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Fun stuff. I started half time in a new group at work a couple weeks ago. Civil Ground Systems. Once GOES R is launched later this year we will be distributing the NOAA data. We build some of the sensors, the ground stations, software, and distribution network. My part is Mission Control - operating the spacecraft. Really it is marketing the turnkey system to other customers but I like to pretend I am still an engineer.

Comment

Very nice Mike!

Here it's a time thing relating to the alert trigger from the radio / seeing it on the internet in real time. Thinking it is supposed to be insync. Well that and now more data being transmitted (like the WWV stuff from Fort Collins that really nobody listens to much these days).

Well that and still playing a bit with SDR radio (gibberish sounds) / NOAA satellite maps et al stuff; easy DIY these days. Nobody ever really pays attention.

- Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Working...
          X