Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin stopped working

Hello

I noticed approx a week ago my weather forecast was not updating.

This morning - I updated the plugin to the latest build. Now it is entirely non functional.

I tried deleting the plugin, deleting the files, and starting with a fresh install.

Now, after installation, I cannot go to any of the setup pages. I just get a blank page that says "error"

Make sure that you deleted all of the ini files.
    If you only delete one then you will gets errors because some of the settings are still there.

In HS3/config directory delete the hspi_weatherXML.ini.
    Delete the HS3/config/weatherXML directory which has 4 ini files.

Then reinstall the new version from the updater.

If your schedule is not working then get with me and I can tell you what settings to check.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

That did the trick. Thank you

Comment

Hi. Sorry to bug you again.

It does appear my schedules are not working. I reset the plugin as described. I then replaced all of my HS3 Touch objects with the new devices created by the plugin.

All of the high, low-temps, forecasts, etc appear to be accurate on the display. But one day later the display has not updated.

Can you please give me some tips on what to check. I have been through all the settings and it appears correct to me.

I attached a screenshot of some devices that say "off" But I cannot figure out how to change their status

Thanks
        Attached Files
        Last edited by hiken; August 22, 2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Go to the Schedules page.

At the top of the page there is a button under the heading Main Control. Make sure the text next to the button says all Active will run.
          This is the Master Control for all of the schedules in the page below.
          If this is off then all are off. It is setup so that if you have a HS device that gets set for the status of your internet connection you can have an event set this button to Off. That will stop wXML from trying to download the files if your connection is down.

Below this section is the individual schedules. Make sure that the dropdowns, under the heading scheduled/location, are set to Yes. These dropdowns are so you can set the downloads by schedule type.

In your image you are showing the forecast devices so make sure the dropdown for forecast is set to yes.

You can click the Run Now button to see if the devices update. If not, go to the Settings tab and set the logging level to debug. Then go back and click the Run Now button again. Check the log for any errors and get them to me.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
          X