Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.db broken?

Hi Jeff
    I've just noticed an error and nothing seems to be working in the plugin.
    The error is
    Download maps: Index was outside the bounds of the array
    Not sure when this started but user pages says "error" and nothing seems to be working (been fine for years).
    I tried reverting back and replaced all the files in the data/weatherXML folder with an earlier backup but still the same. I recently updated to .51 on the 16th.
    Any ideas??

Thanks

J

Found it.
    weatherinfo.ini was goosed

Comment

Weather XML error

I had the same error a few days ago. Read your post and found that my ini file was also empty. I copied over a back up version and things are OK now. The question is why is this happening?

Comment

I usually get this a few times a year. I always backup every week just in case this happens. It's usually caused by my hs3 vm running out of hdd space, hs3 vm freezing, hs3 crashing, or something like that. I think the file is opened by hs3 and then never closed properly and end up corrupt/empty. It's random which .ini files are wiped and sometimes it's more than one, depends what hs3 is doing at the time it goes bad.
        It is a common problem for me and restoring a backup is usually a lot quicker than trying to figure out what is causing the log errors. Would be nice if hs3 could stop doing this though.
        Cheers
        J

Comment

Working...
        X