Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Alert Control?

Hello,

I have an alert setup that has "Tornado Warning" as the trigger keywords. I got to test this out live today - and I kept getting alerts after the warning expired. After it expired NOAA issued a couple of special weather statements that contained "tornado warning expired but strong storm continues"

Is there a better way to do this?

Thank you,
    x3d33x

Would an option for Not Keywords work for you?
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

If I'm thinking about it correctly, that should be perfect. I could have not "special statement" and I wouldn't have gotten those false alerts?

Edit: Is there a way to match just the "Event" (title)?

http://imgur.com/a/3Ol9f

Comment

Sorry to bump this, but any updates Jeff?

Comment

It's good that you did bump this. I track things in a spread sheet and put this on the alerts tab instead of the request tab.
          I work on things on the request tab before I do any of the other tabs.

I've moved the request to the correct tab.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I know this has been a long time coming so I will give you a sneak peak at what I am working on.

This should give you lots of control on what gets triggered.
            Attached Files
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
            X