Force Build/Rebuild Devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Force Build/Rebuild Devices?

Loaded .53. Added a third location based on PHLocation data. But no additional devices appeared. Devices for Location 1 and 2 are present, but location 3 hasn't appeared. Is there a way to force the build/rebuild of devices for a newly added location?
    Last edited by Mr_Resistor; September 5, 2016, 12:44 PM.
    My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Adding a location doesn't add any devices. There is so many devices that can be added, that I decided to leave it up to the user.
    When you are on the Locations page, click on the menu button labeled Advanced. Then click on the HSTouch menu button.

Make sure you select the correct location in the dropdown. Then just click the checkbox in front of the devices you want to use for that location.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X