Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain today not showing data in device...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain today not showing data in device...

I noticed today (hasn't rained in a while) that rain today is not working.

I see the total in the data tab, but when I look at the associated device, it shows 0 and in fact doesn't show that the device has been updated in some time. Having the same issue with both the standard device and the HStouch device of the same name. I have tried removing the devices and re-adding them. No luck.
    Attached Files
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
    Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Check on the Units tab and see what you have the decimal places for rain totals set to.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Checked it and it was set to 0. Changed it to .00 but still no joy.
      Attached Files
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
      Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
      Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

I am seeing something very similar. I set the Units to 2 decimal places to display small rainfall rate amounts. Our current rainfall rate is .07 in/hr and .1 is being displayed. Our rainfall total for the day is 1.74 inches and 1.7 is being displayed. WeatherXML appears to be rounding correctly, but not displaying the 2 decimal places.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by automateme; December 22, 2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Just posted .58 to the updater.
          The only change is the fix to the Rain Totals now following the setting for number of decimals.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
            Just posted .58 to the updater.
            The only change is the fix to the Rain Totals now following the setting for number of decimals.
            Thanks Jeff! Installed the update. Now, if it ever rains again here in Southern California, I can test it out

Comment

I updated last night and ever since I'm getting these errors:

Dec-26 7:00:01 AM <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left">
              </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> weatherXML Error </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> MathRound: Rounding digits must be between 0 and 15, inclusive. Parameter name: digits </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Dec-26 7:00:01 AM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> weatherXML Error </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> MathRound: Rounding digits must be between 0 and 15, inclusive. Parameter name: digits </td></tr></tbody></table>
              Originally posted by rprade
              There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                I updated last night and ever since I'm getting these errors:

Dec-26 7:00:01 AM <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left">
                </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> weatherXML Error </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> MathRound: Rounding digits must be between 0 and 15, inclusive. Parameter name: digits </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Dec-26 7:00:01 AM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> weatherXML Error </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> MathRound: Rounding digits must be between 0 and 15, inclusive. Parameter name: digits </td></tr></tbody></table>
                I am seeing these errors as well

Comment

Go to the Units page and set the dropdown values for the rounding.
                  Regardless of what is showing, select a different value and then select the one you want to use.
                  --
                  Jeff Farmer
                  HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Go to the Units page and set the dropdown values for the rounding.
                    Regardless of what is showing, select a different value and then select the one you want to use.
                    I went to the Units page and changed all 6 of them to different values, left the page, returned to the page and set the dropdowns to my desired values. I am still getting the errors after WeatherXML completes it's data processing on the half-hour.

Comment

Originally posted by automateme View Post
                      I went to the Units page and changed all 6 of them to different values, left the page, returned to the page and set the dropdowns to my desired values. I am still getting the errors after WeatherXML completes it's data processing on the half-hour.
                      I'm seeing the same.
                      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I am as well.
                        Originally posted by rprade
                        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

.59 is in the updater now.
                          It fixed the issue with the math round error.

Normally, I install a new release to my production HS and let it run for a few days. I've been so busy working on some fixups around the house that I forgot to do that this time.
                          --
                          Jeff Farmer
                          HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

.59 is in the updater now.
                            It fixed the issue with the math round error.

Normally, I install a new release to my production HS and let it run for a few days. I've been so busy working on some fixups around the house that I forgot to do that this time.
                            Thanks for the quick fix, Jeff!

Cheers
                            Al
                            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Got this on startup, but everything seems to be working.

Dec-27 9:52:06 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in weatherXML
                              Dec-27 9:52:06 AM Error (2) Unable to initialize interface weatherXML :Either no license or trial has expired
                              Dec-27 9:52:06 AM Updater Re-initializing plugin after update.

Comment

Working...
                              X