X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes to the plugin

I will post change log to the plugin here:

version - Change
    3.0.3.10 : Plugin had to change name - New name is MyWeather. When upgrading to this version users have to re-enter the license code and reconfigure the weather devices.
    3.0.3.8 & 3.0.3.9 - Internal testing related to new name
    3.0.3.7 : plugin will no longer use the Textlocation api from met.no as this is being closed down on March 1st 2019

Hi
    Error message in the plugin 3.0.3.6
    WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from YR Weather - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.
    Probably due to the changes in the API as mentioned.

No update present in updater to 3.0.3.7. Nor in the Beta section.
    Do You have a scheduled release of the new version?

Comment

YR Weather has stoped, it want update any weather devices. Where can I find this 3.0.3.7 version? I only have 3.0.3.6!

Comment

My YR Weather has also stopped.

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from YR Weather - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed

Where can I find the updated version??? 3.0.3.7

Comment

Same here. It just stops now...
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
          Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
          on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
          WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Guess it is the same for all of us.
            Mr. Toby, please update us users on the status of the development of the plug-in.

As it is now, the plug-in doesn't work....

Comment

the 3.01.7 version is now resubmitted to the updater and should be out shortly.
              Sorry about this guys!

Comment

Hi.

I also get this error Message: have Version: 3.0.3.5
                WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from YR Weather - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

Tried to update the plugin, but it fails: (Install/Update of package YR Weather failed.), also restarted HS.

Seems like it stopped working 15.march. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by espen View Post
                  Hi.

I also get this error Message: have Version: 3.0.3.5

Tried to update the plugin, but it fails: (Install/Update of package YR Weather failed.), also restarted HS.

Seems like it stopped working 15.march. Any ideas?

to update the plugin you need to disable it first.

Comment

Working...
                  X