No announcement yet.

Issues with AK Bond installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW the issue with the turning the log on and off seems to have disappeared. That seems to work correctly now.

Comment

Another question: The BOND Android app has simple controls for the fan speed (OFF, 1, 2, and 3). This corresponds to the remote. The AK Bond device is much more complicated with "Power On", "Power Toggle", "Power Off", and separate control for "Speed Increase" and "Speed Decrease" and then I assume the root device with a "Stop" button. What does that button do? When I click it it seems to cause an problem.

Comment

More info .... Without any action on my part the following occurred in the log. I had logging off. AK Bond seemed to crash, then restart and turn logging back on. Log:

Code:

Feb-03 11:42:26 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:42:40 AM Warning I/O interface AK Bond is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
        Feb-03 11:42:27 AM Info Plugin AK Bond with instance: has disconnected
        Feb-03 11:42:26 AM AK Bond ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.GetDevices (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] ids) [0x00053] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0 at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.GetStatus (System.Boolean is_nested) [0x0000e] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0 at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.TimerCallback (System.Object state) [0x00009] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0 at: System.Threading.Timer+Scheduler.TimerCB (System.Object o) [0x00007] in :0 at: System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading. IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem () [0x00008] in :0 at: System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch () [0x00074] in :0 at: System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback () [0x00000] in :0
        Feb-03 11:42:26 AM AK Bond ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Feb-03 11:42:26 AM AK Bond ERROR UnhandledException!!!
        Feb-03 11:42:26 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/4f9abd62': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:42:23 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:41:14 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/4f9abd62/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:41:07 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:40:54 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:38:21 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:38:02 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:35:46 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:30:36 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:30:11 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:29:22 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
        Feb-03 11:29:14 AM AK Bond ERROR [397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'

Comment

Originally posted by CJMH View Post
          One other thing: The HUB device looks like this:
          Ok
          Bond My Room My Bridge Today
          9:46:29 AM
          Bond My Bridge My Bridge.Light Today
          9:24:11 AM
          Bond ZZCC69147.Bridge ZZCC69147.Bridge.Light Today
          9:19:53 AM
          Is that right? What is the MyBridge light? It does not seem to respond to changing the light level in either light.
          I think the Bond Bridge light is the blue ring light that is on your Bond device. You can adjust the light level in the Bond app as well, just in case the Bond is in a room where the light would be unwanted.
          HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

Comment

However one of the fans has a two lights (up and down light: template A1a) and they don't seem to work correctly. There are three light controls on the HS3 device for this fan (uplight, light, and downlight). And their state seems to be confused.

If I control the lights with the Android app they work correctly. When both lights are off on the Android app HS3 shows the "UpLight" to be ON and the "Light" and "DownLight" to be OFF. (Incorrect)

If I turn the "Bottom Light" on on the Android app, HS3 shows the "UpLight" to be off and the "Light" and "DownLight" to be ON. (Correct I guess)

If I turn on both lights with the Anroid app, HS3 shows all three lights to be ON (Correct I guess).

If I have on the "Top Light" on int he Android app, HS3 shows the "Light" and "UpLight" as ON and the "DownLight" as OFF (Again correct I asssume).

If I try to control the lights from HS3, things get weird.
            That's a known issue with Bond Firmware, there's a post here about it too, Bond are working on it, you can follow and contribute here:

https://forum.bondhome.io/t/a1a-temp...-lights/1269/7

Comment

Another question: The BOND Android app has simple controls for the fan speed (OFF, 1, 2, and 3). This corresponds to the remote. The AK Bond device is much more complicated with "Power On", "Power Toggle", "Power Off", and separate control for "Speed Increase" and "Speed Decrease" and then I assume the root device with a "Stop" button. What does that button do? When I click it it seems to cause an problem.
              It's not "More complicated" - it gives more options. It's a good thing? You don't have to use them if you don't want. That's the list of available actions I get from Bond Bridge via their API.

Regarding the "Stop" button - there's already a discussion in this thread. It kills transmission queue in the device, i.e. if you hold some button for too long and the Bridge keeps sending signal, by using Stop you can clear the queue.

Also, for devices which have buttons StartIncreaseBrightness / StartDecreaseBrightness - when you press them - they continuously transmit the signal until you press Stop.

When I click it it seems to cause an problem.
              What problem?

Comment

More info .... Without any action on my part the following occurred in the log. I had logging off. AK Bond seemed to crash, then restart and turn logging back on.
                Ver 3.0.0.13 is temporary to try to fix your issue. I will clean-up now and disable logging by default. And post updated version.

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

I think the Bond Bridge light is the blue ring light that is on your Bond device. You can adjust the light level in the Bond app as well, just in case the Bond is in a room where the light would be unwanted.
                  Yeah, that's correct - you can control the brightness of blue ring light on the device

Comment

What about all the errors in the log I have been seeing? And the crashing I reported? And what about the issue of AK Bond creating two bridge lights and then one of them stops working? First the ZZCC69147.Bridge.Light child device is created and works, then later a "My Bridge.Light" is created and it works, but the original one stops working. Will all that be cleaned up as well?

Comment

Alex: It's not "More complicated" - it gives more options. It's a good thing? You don't have to use them if you don't want. That's the list of available actions I get from Bond Bridge via their API.

CJMH: I can create an event that controls a device and sets the speed to 1, 2, or 3 and that works fine whether the fan is off or on. The controls in the device list were not working and would generate errors in the log, but now they seem to be working. At least sometimes. Perhaps your clean up will fix this?

When I click it it seems to cause an problem.

Alex: What problem?

CJMH: I think that was just a coincidence that an error was generated when I clicked the "Stop" button".

Comment

What about all the errors in the log I have been seeing? And the crashing I reported? And what about the issue of AK Bond creating two bridge lights and then one of them stops working? First the ZZCC69147.Bridge.Light child device is created and works, then later a "My Bridge.Light" is created and it works, but the original one stops working. Will all that be cleaned up as well?
                        What do you think man?

Comment

Alex: It's not "More complicated" - it gives more options. It's a good thing? You don't have to use them if you don't want. That's the list of available actions I get from Bond Bridge via their API.

CJMH: I can create an event that controls a device and sets the speed to 1, 2, or 3 and that works fine whether the fan is off or on.

Alex: Not sure what you mean? Yes, you can create an event that controls a device and sets the speed to 1, 2, or 3. Is there a problem?

CJMH: Perhaps your clean up will fix this?

Alex: I can fix anything. Please list your issues separately, one at the time, so I can follow better. And some issues are already discussed in the forum, so please do some reading too. I don't have time to answer same questions.

Comment

CJMH: I can create an event that controls a device and sets the speed to 1, 2, or 3 and that works fine whether the fan is off or on. The controls in the device list were not working and would generate errors in the log, but now they seem to be working. At least sometimes. Perhaps your clean up will fix this?
                            As I mentioned in the plugin description thread - if you have issues please post the bridge info from the config page:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/wi...65#post1357165

Note 4: If you want to make sure your device will work with the plugin - please provide the printout (as pdf) of the Bridge config page as explained in Feature requests for Bond plugin.

Comment

Ok, 3.0.0.14 in BETA - I reduced amount of communication during plugin start-up, i.e. when HS devices are created - I don't get their states initially. And during first two minutes the update rate is limited to 10 seconds.

Your machine seems to be too slow to be able to handle the amount of comms, is it Raspberry PI?

Comment

Sorry if I am wasting your time. My entire experience with a BOND device is about a little over 1 day now. I understand that some problems like the up/down light are issues with the BOND API that you can't do anything about. Also I am not an HS3 plugin programmer so I don't know all the ins and outs of installing vs. disabling and exactly how that is different.

Some of my misunderstanding of your plugin has to do with the plugin not working reliably (getting errors and crashing). My intention was/is to help get your plugin working reliably in the Zee S2 environment which clearly it was not when I started this thread and is still is not working properly.

I mean no disrespect. I am very appreciative of your efforts to make this plugin available and the support you have provided. I only wish to help. I hope you can see that.

I see that you have put the 3.0.0.13 version as a release now. The release 3.0.0.13 still has problems with errors and crashing on my Zee S2. Also the default is to have the "log" on when it comes up (not sure if you were aware of that).To make sure that I was using the release version (assuming it is different), I uninstalled the beta version first. I have attached a log with the errors I am seeing and also the config information and the homeseer info.

Also, there is still the issue of two bridge lights being created (see below) and ZZCC69147.Bridge.light does nothing. I only mention this in hopes it helps you figure out what is going on. Better too much information than not enough:
                                Code:

Ok
                                Bond My Room My Bridge Today 8:16:18 PM
                                Bond My Bridge My Bridge.Light Today 8:06:36 PM
                                Bond ZZCC69147.Bridge ZZCC69147.Bridge.Light Today 8:04:22 PM
                                Log with errors:

Code:

Feb-03 8:08:31 PM Warning I/O interface AK Bond is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
                                Feb-03 8:08:06 PM Info Plugin AK Bond with instance: has disconnected
                                Feb-03 8:08:06 PM AK Bond ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.GetDevices (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] ids) [0x00053] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0 at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.GetStatus (System.Boolean is_nested) [0x0000e] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0 at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.TimerCallback (System.Object state) [0x00009] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0 at: System.Threading.Timer+Scheduler.TimerCB (System.Object o) [0x00007] in :0 at: System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading. IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem () [0x00008] in :0 at: System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch () [0x00074] in :0 at: System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback () [0x00000] in :0
                                Feb-03 8:08:06 PM AK Bond ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                Feb-03 8:08:06 PM AK Bond ERROR UnhandledException!!!
                                Feb-03 8:08:06 PM AK Bond ERROR [421]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
                                Feb-03 8:08:03 PM AK Bond ERROR [421]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
                                Feb-03 8:07:42 PM AK Bond ERROR [421]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
                                Feb-03 8:07:26 PM AK Bond ERROR [421]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'
                                Plugin config:
                                Code:

'My Bridge' (Bond Bridge) - Device Configuration
                                ID: ZZCC69147 IP: Port: Update: 0 sec1 sec2 sec3 sec4 sec5 sec6 sec7 sec8 sec9 sec10 sec Log:
                                Bond Data (20:16:22)
                                *** Bridge Info ***
                                BondBridgeInfo HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge+BondBridgeInfo
                                target zermatt String
                                fw_ver v2.10.8 String
                                fw_date Mon Dec 2 19:18:16 UTC 2019 String
                                uptime_s 754 Int32
                                make Olibra LLC String
                                model BD-1000 String
                                branding_profile ZERMATT String
                                bondid ZZCC69147 String
                                upgrade_http True Boolean
                                api 2 Int32
                                _ 491f6f2c String
                                + BondBridgeInfo.extra HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge+ExtraBondBridgeInfo
                                name My Bridge String
                                location My Room String
                                bluelight 35 Int32
                                _ 6d7ea4d8 String
                                *** Token ***
                                adbdc2d4ad20b5dd adbdc2d4ad20b5dd String
                                Bond Device: Sue's Fan (4f9abd62)
                                *** Device Info: Sue's Fan (4f9abd62) ***
                                4f9abd62 HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+BondDeviceInfo
                                ID 4f9abd62 String
                                name Sue's Fan String
                                type CF String
                                location Sue' Room String
                                template A1a String
                                actions SetSpeed, TurnOff, ToggleUpLight, StartUpLightDimmer, ToggleDownLight, StartDownLightDimmer, Stop, TogglePower, TurnOn, IncreaseSpeed, DecreaseSpeed, ToggleLight, TurnLightOn, TurnLightOff, TurnUpLightOn, TurnUpLightOff, TurnDownLightOn, TurnDownLightOff, List`1
                                _ dd6e7663 String
                                + 4f9abd62.BondDeviceInfo.commands HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_Commands
                                _ 3b1c85a5 String
                                + 4f9abd62.BondDeviceInfo.state HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_State
                                _ 391dad25 String
                                + 4f9abd62.BondDeviceInfo.properties HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_Properties
                                _ 7a704e29 String
                                *** Device Properties: Sue's Fan (4f9abd62) ***
                                4f9abd62 Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 7)
                                addr 11010 String
                                freq 304150 Int64
                                zero_gap 32 Int64
                                bps 3083 Int64
                                max_speed 3 Int64
                                trust_state False Boolean
                                _ 7a704e29 String
                                *** Device State: Sue's Fan (4f9abd62) ***
                                4f9abd62 Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 7)
                                light 0 Int64
                                power 0 Int64
                                speed 1 Int64
                                up_light 1 Int64
                                down_light 0 Int64
                                direction 1 Int64
                                _ 391dad25 String
                                *** Device Commands: Sue's Fan (4f9abd62) ***
                                4f9abd62.Commands Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 8)
                                + 4f9abd62.Commands.043f7432 Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Speed 1 String
                                action SetSpeed String
                                argument 1 Int64
                                button_type tap String
                                category_name Fan String
                                feedback state.power==1 and state.speed==1 String
                                icon speed_1 String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ 15cdcda3 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.043f7432.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ e288077a String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.043f7432.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 3f647ac7 String
                                + 4f9abd62.Commands.5d91e2fb Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Power Off String
                                action TurnOff String
                                argument null
                                button_type tap String
                                category_name Fan String
                                feedback state.power==0 String
                                icon power_off String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ daae9881 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.5d91e2fb.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 3104cbc2 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.5d91e2fb.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 9b860cb4 String
                                + 4f9abd62.Commands.2b30b1bf Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Top Light String
                                action ToggleUpLight String
                                argument null
                                button_type tap String
                                category_name Light String
                                feedback state.light==1 and state.up_light==1 String
                                icon top_light String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ cef01bdf String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.2b30b1bf.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ d79b4b6f String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.2b30b1bf.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 77574a8e String
                                + 4f9abd62.Commands.02747ec1 Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Speed 3 String
                                action SetSpeed String
                                argument 3 Int64
                                button_type tap String
                                category_name Fan String
                                feedback state.power==1 and state.speed==3 String
                                icon speed_3 String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ b6c5b755 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.02747ec1.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ c2050b10 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.02747ec1.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ f1bd7229 String
                                + 4f9abd62.Commands.34f55c76 Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Top Dimmer String
                                action StartUpLightDimmer String
                                argument null
                                button_type momentary String
                                feedback String
                                icon top_light_dimmer String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ f075de99 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.34f55c76.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ ef69ac47 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.34f55c76.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ dbfa92d8 String
                                + 4f9abd62.Commands.733782b8 Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Bottom Light String
                                action ToggleDownLight String
                                argument null
                                button_type tap String
                                feedback state.light==1 and state.down_light==1 String
                                icon bottom_light String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ 6186b904 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.733782b8.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 6cbe7359 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.733782b8.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 9da22793 String
                                + 4f9abd62.Commands.5f94eb3a Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Bottom Dimmer String
                                action StartDownLightDimmer String
                                argument null
                                button_type momentary String
                                feedback String
                                icon bottom_light_dimmer String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ b0effc49 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.5f94eb3a.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 7cfe23f6 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.5f94eb3a.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ e1a21c7d String
                                + 4f9abd62.Commands.355665af Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Speed 2 String
                                action SetSpeed String
                                argument 2 Int64
                                button_type tap String
                                category_name Fan String
                                feedback state.power==1 and state.speed==2 String
                                icon speed_2 String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ c118c1ee String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.355665af.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 2503e9d1 String
                                + + 4f9abd62.Commands.355665af.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 98303280 String
                                Bond Device: Master Fan (68479fa2)
                                *** Device Info: Master Fan (68479fa2) ***
                                68479fa2 HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+BondDeviceInfo
                                ID 68479fa2 String
                                name Master Fan String
                                type CF String
                                location Master Bedroom String
                                template A4 String
                                actions SetSpeed, TurnOff, Stop, TogglePower, TurnOn, IncreaseSpeed, DecreaseSpeed, List`1
                                _ 33ff83b1 String
                                + 68479fa2.BondDeviceInfo.commands HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_Commands
                                _ a51bd7d9 String
                                + 68479fa2.BondDeviceInfo.state HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_State
                                _ d28f8697 String
                                + 68479fa2.BondDeviceInfo.properties HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_Properties
                                _ fc8a29e6 String
                                *** Device Properties: Master Fan (68479fa2) ***
                                68479fa2 Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 6)
                                addr 00101 String
                                freq 350150 Int64
                                zero_gap 32 Int64
                                bps 4966 Int64
                                max_speed 3 Int64
                                _ fc8a29e6 String
                                *** Device State: Master Fan (68479fa2) ***
                                68479fa2 Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 4)
                                light 0 Int64
                                power 0 Int64
                                speed 1 Int64
                                _ d28f8697 String
                                *** Device Commands: Master Fan (68479fa2) ***
                                68479fa2.Commands Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 4)
                                + 68479fa2.Commands.72a1079f Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Speed 3 String
                                action SetSpeed String
                                argument 3 Int64
                                button_type tap String
                                category_name Fan String
                                feedback state.power==1 and state.speed==3 String
                                icon speed_3 String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ e3f34290 String
                                + + 68479fa2.Commands.72a1079f.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 5b948e83 String
                                + + 68479fa2.Commands.72a1079f.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 3ebec94f String
                                + 68479fa2.Commands.078a52de Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Power Off String
                                action TurnOff String
                                argument null
                                button_type tap String
                                category_name Fan String
                                feedback state.power==0 String
                                icon power_off String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ ebad66f5 String
                                + + 68479fa2.Commands.078a52de.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ a4267cec String
                                + + 68479fa2.Commands.078a52de.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 16e99ac6 String
                                + 68479fa2.Commands.0ba2d3cb Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Speed 1 String
                                action SetSpeed String
                                argument 1 Int64
                                button_type tap String
                                category_name Fan String
                                feedback state.power==1 and state.speed==1 String
                                icon speed_1 String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ 45eb9c06 String
                                + + 68479fa2.Commands.0ba2d3cb.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ c0462ffc String
                                + + 68479fa2.Commands.0ba2d3cb.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ 890440c9 String
                                + 68479fa2.Commands.45d1edb4 Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)
                                name Speed 2 String
                                action SetSpeed String
                                argument 2 Int64
                                button_type tap String
                                category_name Fan String
                                feedback state.power==1 and state.speed==2 String
                                icon speed_2 String
                                hidden False Boolean
                                _ 13bb0de1 String
                                + + 68479fa2.Commands.45d1edb4.signal Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ aea437c5 String
                                + + 68479fa2.Commands.45d1edb4.tx Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)
                                _ cb8e1b61 String

Comment

Working...
                                X