No announcement yet.

Issues with AK Bond installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW the issue with the turning the log on and off seems to have disappeared. That seems to work correctly now.

Comment

Another question: The BOND Android app has simple controls for the fan speed (OFF, 1, 2, and 3). This corresponds to the remote. The AK Bond device is much more complicated with "Power On", "Power Toggle", "Power Off", and separate control for "Speed Increase" and "Speed Decrease" and then I assume the root device with a "Stop" button. What does that button do? When I click it it seems to cause an problem.

Comment

More info .... Without any action on my part the following occurred in the log. I had logging off. AK Bond seemed to crash, then restart and turn logging back on. Log:

Code:
         [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:42:26 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         			[TD="align: left"] [/TD]
         			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]AK Bond ERROR[/COLOR][/TD]
         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000][397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Feb-03 11:42:40 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Warning[/COLOR][/TD]
         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]I/O interface AK Bond is down, executable is not running, restarting ...[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-03 11:42:27 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Info[/COLOR][/TD]
         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Plugin AK Bond with instance: has disconnected[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        			at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.GetDevices (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] ids) [0x00053] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0
        			at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.GetStatus (System.Boolean is_nested) [0x0000e] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0
        			at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.TimerCallback (System.Object state) [0x00009] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0
        			at: System.Threading.Timer+Scheduler.TimerCB (System.Object o) [0x00007] in :0
        			at: System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading. IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem () [0x00008] in :0
        			at: System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch () [0x00074] in :0
        			at: System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback () [0x00000] in :0[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Object reference not set to an instance of an object.[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]UnhandledException!!![/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000][397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/4f9abd62': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:42:23 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000][397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:41:14 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000][397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/4f9abd62/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:41:07 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:40:54 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:38:21 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:38:02 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:35:46 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:30:36 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:30:11 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:29:22 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]
        [TR]
        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 11:29:14 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
         		[/TR]
        [/TABLE]

Comment

Originally posted by CJMH View Post
          One other thing: The HUB device looks like this:
          Ok
          Bond My Room My Bridge Today
          9:46:29 AM
          Bond My Bridge My Bridge.Light Today
          9:24:11 AM
          Bond ZZCC69147.Bridge ZZCC69147.Bridge.Light Today
          9:19:53 AM
          Is that right? What is the MyBridge light? It does not seem to respond to changing the light level in either light.
          I think the Bond Bridge light is the blue ring light that is on your Bond device. You can adjust the light level in the Bond app as well, just in case the Bond is in a room where the light would be unwanted.
          HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

However one of the fans has a two lights (up and down light: template A1a) and they don't seem to work correctly. There are three light controls on the HS3 device for this fan (uplight, light, and downlight). And their state seems to be confused.

If I control the lights with the Android app they work correctly. When both lights are off on the Android app HS3 shows the "UpLight" to be ON and the "Light" and "DownLight" to be OFF. (Incorrect)

If I turn the "Bottom Light" on on the Android app, HS3 shows the "UpLight" to be off and the "Light" and "DownLight" to be ON. (Correct I guess)

If I turn on both lights with the Anroid app, HS3 shows all three lights to be ON (Correct I guess).

If I have on the "Top Light" on int he Android app, HS3 shows the "Light" and "UpLight" as ON and the "DownLight" as OFF (Again correct I asssume).

If I try to control the lights from HS3, things get weird.
            That's a known issue with Bond Firmware, there's a post here about it too, Bond are working on it, you can follow and contribute here:

https://forum.bondhome.io/t/a1a-temp...-lights/1269/7

Comment

Another question: The BOND Android app has simple controls for the fan speed (OFF, 1, 2, and 3). This corresponds to the remote. The AK Bond device is much more complicated with "Power On", "Power Toggle", "Power Off", and separate control for "Speed Increase" and "Speed Decrease" and then I assume the root device with a "Stop" button. What does that button do? When I click it it seems to cause an problem.
              It's not "More complicated" - it gives more options. It's a good thing? You don't have to use them if you don't want. That's the list of available actions I get from Bond Bridge via their API.

Regarding the "Stop" button - there's already a discussion in this thread. It kills transmission queue in the device, i.e. if you hold some button for too long and the Bridge keeps sending signal, by using Stop you can clear the queue.

Also, for devices which have buttons StartIncreaseBrightness / StartDecreaseBrightness - when you press them - they continuously transmit the signal until you press Stop.

When I click it it seems to cause an problem.
              What problem?

Comment

More info .... Without any action on my part the following occurred in the log. I had logging off. AK Bond seemed to crash, then restart and turn logging back on.
                Ver 3.0.0.13 is temporary to try to fix your issue. I will clean-up now and disable logging by default. And post updated version.

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

I think the Bond Bridge light is the blue ring light that is on your Bond device. You can adjust the light level in the Bond app as well, just in case the Bond is in a room where the light would be unwanted.
                  Yeah, that's correct - you can control the brightness of blue ring light on the device

Comment

What about all the errors in the log I have been seeing? And the crashing I reported? And what about the issue of AK Bond creating two bridge lights and then one of them stops working? First the ZZCC69147.Bridge.Light child device is created and works, then later a "My Bridge.Light" is created and it works, but the original one stops working. Will all that be cleaned up as well?

Comment

Alex: It's not "More complicated" - it gives more options. It's a good thing? You don't have to use them if you don't want. That's the list of available actions I get from Bond Bridge via their API.

CJMH: I can create an event that controls a device and sets the speed to 1, 2, or 3 and that works fine whether the fan is off or on. The controls in the device list were not working and would generate errors in the log, but now they seem to be working. At least sometimes. Perhaps your clean up will fix this?

When I click it it seems to cause an problem.

Alex: What problem?

CJMH: I think that was just a coincidence that an error was generated when I clicked the "Stop" button".

Comment

What about all the errors in the log I have been seeing? And the crashing I reported? And what about the issue of AK Bond creating two bridge lights and then one of them stops working? First the ZZCC69147.Bridge.Light child device is created and works, then later a "My Bridge.Light" is created and it works, but the original one stops working. Will all that be cleaned up as well?
                        What do you think man?

Comment

Alex: It's not "More complicated" - it gives more options. It's a good thing? You don't have to use them if you don't want. That's the list of available actions I get from Bond Bridge via their API.

CJMH: I can create an event that controls a device and sets the speed to 1, 2, or 3 and that works fine whether the fan is off or on.

Alex: Not sure what you mean? Yes, you can create an event that controls a device and sets the speed to 1, 2, or 3. Is there a problem?

CJMH: Perhaps your clean up will fix this?

Alex: I can fix anything. Please list your issues separately, one at the time, so I can follow better. And some issues are already discussed in the forum, so please do some reading too. I don't have time to answer same questions.

Comment

CJMH: I can create an event that controls a device and sets the speed to 1, 2, or 3 and that works fine whether the fan is off or on. The controls in the device list were not working and would generate errors in the log, but now they seem to be working. At least sometimes. Perhaps your clean up will fix this?
                            As I mentioned in the plugin description thread - if you have issues please post the bridge info from the config page:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/wi...65#post1357165

Note 4: If you want to make sure your device will work with the plugin - please provide the printout (as pdf) of the Bridge config page as explained in Feature requests for Bond plugin.

Comment

Ok, 3.0.0.14 in BETA - I reduced amount of communication during plugin start-up, i.e. when HS devices are created - I don't get their states initially. And during first two minutes the update rate is limited to 10 seconds.

Your machine seems to be too slow to be able to handle the amount of comms, is it Raspberry PI?

Comment

Sorry if I am wasting your time. My entire experience with a BOND device is about a little over 1 day now. I understand that some problems like the up/down light are issues with the BOND API that you can't do anything about. Also I am not an HS3 plugin programmer so I don't know all the ins and outs of installing vs. disabling and exactly how that is different.

Some of my misunderstanding of your plugin has to do with the plugin not working reliably (getting errors and crashing). My intention was/is to help get your plugin working reliably in the Zee S2 environment which clearly it was not when I started this thread and is still is not working properly.

I mean no disrespect. I am very appreciative of your efforts to make this plugin available and the support you have provided. I only wish to help. I hope you can see that.

I see that you have put the 3.0.0.13 version as a release now. The release 3.0.0.13 still has problems with errors and crashing on my Zee S2. Also the default is to have the "log" on when it comes up (not sure if you were aware of that).To make sure that I was using the release version (assuming it is different), I uninstalled the beta version first. I have attached a log with the errors I am seeing and also the config information and the homeseer info.

Also, there is still the issue of two bridge lights being created (see below) and ZZCC69147.Bridge.light does nothing. I only mention this in hopes it helps you figure out what is going on. Better too much information than not enough:
                                Code:
                                [TR]
                                [TD="align: center"][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/ui\/checkbox\/empty.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                                 			[TD] 			[TABLE]
                                [TR]
                                [TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/ok.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                                 						[TD]Ok[/TD]
                                 					[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [/TD]
                                 			[TD]Bond[/TD]
                                 			[TD]My Room[/TD]
                                 			[TD][URL="http://192.168.0.103/deviceutility?ref=421&edit=1"]My Bridge[/URL][/TD]
                                 			[TD]Today
                                			8:16:18 PM[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="align: center"][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/ui\/checkbox\/empty.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                                 			[TD] 			[TABLE]
                                [TR]
                                [TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/luminance-00.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                                 						[TD]35[/TD]
                                 					[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [/TD]
                                 			[TD]Bond[/TD]
                                 			[TD]My Bridge[/TD]
                                 			[TD][URL="http://192.168.0.103/deviceutility?ref=432&edit=1"]My Bridge.Light[/URL][/TD]
                                 			[TD]Today
                                			8:06:36 PM[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 			[TD] 			[TABLE]
                                [TR]
                                [TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/luminance-00.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                                 						[TD]35[/TD]
                                 					[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [/TD]
                                 			[TD]Bond[/TD]
                                 			[TD]ZZCC69147.Bridge[/TD]
                                 			[TD][URL="http://192.168.0.103/deviceutility?ref=422&edit=1"]ZZCC69147.Bridge.Light[/URL][/TD]
                                 			[TD]Today
                                			8:04:22 PM[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                Log with errors:

Code:
                                [TR]
                                [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Feb-03 8:08:31 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Warning[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]I/O interface AK Bond is down, executable is not running, restarting ...[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-03 8:08:06 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Info[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Plugin AK Bond with instance: has disconnected[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 8:08:06 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                			at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.GetDevices (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] ids) [0x00053] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0
                                			at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.GetStatus (System.Boolean is_nested) [0x0000e] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0
                                			at: HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.TimerCallback (System.Object state) [0x00009] in <525f3404a43d4e86a735712c925f4e3a>:0
                                			at: System.Threading.Timer+Scheduler.TimerCB (System.Object o) [0x00007] in :0
                                			at: System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading. IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem () [0x00008] in :0
                                			at: System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch () [0x00074] in :0
                                			at: System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback () [0x00000] in :0[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [TR]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Object reference not set to an instance of an object.[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [TR]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]UnhandledException!!![/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [TR]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000][421]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 8:08:03 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000][421]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 8:07:42 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000][421]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 8:07:26 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                Plugin config:
                                Code:
                                 [TABLE="cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 10"][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/ok.png"}[/IMG2] 'My Bridge' (Bond Bridge) - Device Configuration[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 10"] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]ID:[/TD]
                                 			[TD]ZZCC69147[/TD]
                                 			[TD]IP:[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 			[TD]Port:[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 			[TD]Update:[/TD]
                                 			[TD]0 sec1 sec2 sec3 sec4 sec5 sec6 sec7 sec8 sec9 sec10 sec[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Log:[/TD]
                                 			[TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/ui\/checkbox\/empty.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 10"] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                 Bond Data (20:16:22)  [TABLE="cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3"] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3"][B]*** Bridge Info ***[/B][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]BondBridgeInfo[/TD]
                                 			[TD]HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge+BondBridgeInfo[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]target[/TD]
                                 			[TD]zermatt[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]fw_ver[/TD]
                                 			[TD]v2.10.8[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]fw_date[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Mon Dec 2 19:18:16 UTC 2019[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]uptime_s[/TD]
                                 			[TD]754[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int32[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]make[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Olibra LLC[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]model[/TD]
                                 			[TD]BD-1000[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]branding_profile[/TD]
                                 			[TD]ZERMATT[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]bondid[/TD]
                                 			[TD]ZZCC69147[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]upgrade_http[/TD]
                                 			[TD]True[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]api[/TD]
                                 			[TD]2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int32[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]491f6f2c[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ BondBridgeInfo.extra[/TD]
                                 			[TD]HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge+ExtraBondBridgeInfo[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]My Bridge[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]location[/TD]
                                 			[TD]My Room[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]bluelight[/TD]
                                 			[TD]35[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int32[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]6d7ea4d8[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3"][B]*** Token ***[/B][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]adbdc2d4ad20b5dd[/TD]
                                 			[TD]adbdc2d4ad20b5dd[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                 Bond Device: Sue's Fan (4f9abd62)  [TABLE="cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3"][B]*** Device Info: Sue's Fan (4f9abd62) ***[/B][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]4f9abd62[/TD]
                                 			[TD]HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+BondDeviceInfo[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]ID[/TD]
                                 			[TD]4f9abd62[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Sue's Fan[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]CF[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]location[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Sue' Room[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]template[/TD]
                                 			[TD]A1a[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]actions[/TD]
                                 			[TD]SetSpeed, TurnOff, ToggleUpLight, StartUpLightDimmer, ToggleDownLight, StartDownLightDimmer, Stop, TogglePower, TurnOn, IncreaseSpeed, DecreaseSpeed, ToggleLight, TurnLightOn, TurnLightOff, TurnUpLightOn, TurnUpLightOff, TurnDownLightOn, TurnDownLightOff,[/TD]
                                 			[TD]List`1[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]dd6e7663[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 4f9abd62.BondDeviceInfo.commands[/TD]
                                 			[TD]HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_Commands[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]3b1c85a5[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 4f9abd62.BondDeviceInfo.state[/TD]
                                 			[TD]HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_State[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]391dad25[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 4f9abd62.BondDeviceInfo.properties[/TD]
                                 			[TD]HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_Properties[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]7a704e29[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3"][B]*** Device Properties: Sue's Fan (4f9abd62) ***[/B][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]4f9abd62[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 7)[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]addr[/TD]
                                 			[TD]11010[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]freq[/TD]
                                 			[TD]304150[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]zero_gap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]32[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]bps[/TD]
                                 			[TD]3083[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]max_speed[/TD]
                                 			[TD]3[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]trust_state[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]7a704e29[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3"][B]*** Device State: Sue's Fan (4f9abd62) ***[/B][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]4f9abd62[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 7)[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]0[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]power[/TD]
                                 			[TD]0[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]speed[/TD]
                                 			[TD]1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]up_light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]down_light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]0[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]direction[/TD]
                                 			[TD]1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]391dad25[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3"][B]*** Device Commands: Sue's Fan (4f9abd62) ***[/B][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]4f9abd62.Commands[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 8)[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 4f9abd62.Commands.043f7432[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 11)[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Speed 1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]SetSpeed[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]tap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Fan[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD]state.power==1 and state.speed==1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]speed_1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]15cdcda3[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.043f7432.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 1)[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]e288077a[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.043f7432.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]3f647ac7[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 4f9abd62.Commands.5d91e2fb[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Power Off[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]TurnOff[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]null[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]tap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Fan[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD]state.power==0[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]power_off[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]daae9881[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.5d91e2fb.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]3104cbc2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.5d91e2fb.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]9b860cb4[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 4f9abd62.Commands.2b30b1bf[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Top Light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]ToggleUpLight[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]null[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]tap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD]state.light==1 and state.up_light==1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]top_light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]cef01bdf[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.2b30b1bf.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]d79b4b6f[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.2b30b1bf.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]77574a8e[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 4f9abd62.Commands.02747ec1[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Speed 3[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]SetSpeed[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]3[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]tap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Fan[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD]state.power==1 and state.speed==3[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]speed_3[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]b6c5b755[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.02747ec1.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]c2050b10[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.02747ec1.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]f1bd7229[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 4f9abd62.Commands.34f55c76[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Top Dimmer[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]StartUpLightDimmer[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]null[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]momentary[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]top_light_dimmer[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]f075de99[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.34f55c76.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]ef69ac47[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.34f55c76.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]dbfa92d8[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 4f9abd62.Commands.733782b8[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Bottom Light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]ToggleDownLight[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]null[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]tap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD]state.light==1 and state.down_light==1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]bottom_light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]6186b904[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.733782b8.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]6cbe7359[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.733782b8.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]9da22793[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 4f9abd62.Commands.5f94eb3a[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Bottom Dimmer[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]StartDownLightDimmer[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]null[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]momentary[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]bottom_light_dimmer[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]b0effc49[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.5f94eb3a.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]7cfe23f6[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.5f94eb3a.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]e1a21c7d[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 4f9abd62.Commands.355665af[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Speed 2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]SetSpeed[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]tap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Fan[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD]state.power==1 and state.speed==2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]speed_2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]c118c1ee[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.355665af.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]2503e9d1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 4f9abd62.Commands.355665af.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]98303280[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]
                                 Bond Device: Master Fan (68479fa2)  [TABLE="cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3"][B]*** Device Info: Master Fan (68479fa2) ***[/B][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]68479fa2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+BondDeviceInfo[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]ID[/TD]
                                 			[TD]68479fa2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Master Fan[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]CF[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]location[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Master Bedroom[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]template[/TD]
                                 			[TD]A4[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]actions[/TD]
                                 			[TD]SetSpeed, TurnOff, Stop, TogglePower, TurnOn, IncreaseSpeed, DecreaseSpeed,[/TD]
                                 			[TD]List`1[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]33ff83b1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 68479fa2.BondDeviceInfo.commands[/TD]
                                 			[TD]HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_Commands[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]a51bd7d9[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 68479fa2.BondDeviceInfo.state[/TD]
                                 			[TD]HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_State[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]d28f8697[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 68479fa2.BondDeviceInfo.properties[/TD]
                                 			[TD]HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondDevice+_Properties[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]fc8a29e6[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3"][B]*** Device Properties: Master Fan (68479fa2) ***[/B][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]68479fa2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 6)[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]addr[/TD]
                                 			[TD]00101[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]freq[/TD]
                                 			[TD]350150[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]zero_gap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]32[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]bps[/TD]
                                 			[TD]4966[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]max_speed[/TD]
                                 			[TD]3[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]fc8a29e6[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3"][B]*** Device State: Master Fan (68479fa2) ***[/B][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]68479fa2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 4)[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]light[/TD]
                                 			[TD]0[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]power[/TD]
                                 			[TD]0[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]speed[/TD]
                                 			[TD]1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]d28f8697[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 3"][B]*** Device Commands: Master Fan (68479fa2) ***[/B][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]68479fa2.Commands[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Dictionary`2[String,Object] (Lenght 4)[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 68479fa2.Commands.72a1079f[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Speed 3[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]SetSpeed[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]3[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]tap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Fan[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD]state.power==1 and state.speed==3[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]speed_3[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]e3f34290[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 68479fa2.Commands.72a1079f.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]5b948e83[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 68479fa2.Commands.72a1079f.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]3ebec94f[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 68479fa2.Commands.078a52de[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Power Off[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]TurnOff[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]null[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]tap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Fan[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD]state.power==0[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]power_off[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]ebad66f5[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 68479fa2.Commands.078a52de.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]a4267cec[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 68479fa2.Commands.078a52de.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]16e99ac6[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 68479fa2.Commands.0ba2d3cb[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Speed 1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]SetSpeed[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]tap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Fan[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD]state.power==1 and state.speed==1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]speed_1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]45eb9c06[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 68479fa2.Commands.0ba2d3cb.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]c0462ffc[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 68479fa2.Commands.0ba2d3cb.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]890440c9[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ 68479fa2.Commands.45d1edb4[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Speed 2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]action[/TD]
                                 			[TD]SetSpeed[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]argument[/TD]
                                 			[TD]2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Int64[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]button_type[/TD]
                                 			[TD]tap[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]category_name[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Fan[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]feedback[/TD]
                                 			[TD]state.power==1 and state.speed==2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]icon[/TD]
                                 			[TD]speed_2[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]hidden[/TD]
                                 			[TD]False[/TD]
                                 			[TD]Boolean[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]13bb0de1[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 68479fa2.Commands.45d1edb4.signal[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]aea437c5[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]+ + 68479fa2.Commands.45d1edb4.tx[/TD]
                                 			[TD] [/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [TR]
                                [TD]_[/TD]
                                 			[TD]cb8e1b61[/TD]
                                 			[TD]String[/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]

Comment