Issues with AK Bond installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with AK Bond installation

I just purchased a new BOND and set up an account and added to ceiling fans using the BOND Android app. Everything works on the app as advertised. I then installed the AK Bond plug-in for a Zee 2 running the latest firmware. When I start the AK Bond plugin it see two discrete devices (but not anything that looks like a fan or fan lights), but cycles between a green check mark and an unauthorized red X. I turned on logging and have included the log of what happens. What am I doing wrong??

Originally posted by CJMH View Post
    I just purchased a new BOND and set up an account and added to ceiling fans using the BOND Android app. Everything works on the app as advertised. I then installed the AK Bond plug-in for a Zee 2 running the latest firmware. When I start the AK Bond plugin it see two discrete devices (but not anything that looks like a fan or fan lights), but cycles between a green check mark and an unauthorized red X. I turned on logging and have included the log of what happens. What am I doing wrong??
    There was a requirement in the beta that you reboot the Bond hub while the plug-in is running in order to get an authorization key. I don't see it in the release version instructions but you might try that.

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      There was a requirement in the beta that you reboot the Bond hub while the plug-in is running in order to get an authorization key. I don't see it in the release version instructions but you might try that.
      Thank you for pointing this out - I will update the instructions.

Originally posted by CJMH View Post
      cycles between a green check mark and an unauthorized red X. I turned on logging and have included the log of what happens. What am I doing wrong?
      Sorry, I forgot to mention in the thread - the Bridge needs to be rebooted within 10 minutes of starting the plugin - doesn't matter before or after - after reboot it will provide autorisation token.

Comment

Rebooting the Bond hub seems to have helped. four new devices appear in HS3 now. Two of them are fans. The other two

Bond ZZCC69147._bond._tcp.local ZZCC69147._bond._tcp .local.Bridge

and

Bond My Room My Bridge

The fan devices don't seem to work. I am including the following log of starting the plugin up.

Code:
        Feb-02 7:39:03 PM AK Bond [COLOR=#FF0000][340]: Bond Bridge: Execute cmd: /v2/sys/version[/COLOR]
        Feb-02 7:39:03 PM AK Bond[COLOR=#FF0000] [339]: Bond Bridge: Execute cmd: /v2/sys/version[/COLOR]
        Feb-02 7:39:03 PM AK Bond [0]: : * Set Bond [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147._bond._tcp.local (192.168.0.135) (HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge) Same: False
        Feb-02 7:39:03 PM AK Bond Saved device: Bond Bridge, [COLOR=#FF0000]id: ZZCC69147[/COLOR], url: [URL]http://192.168.0.135/[/URL]
        Feb-02 7:39:03 PM AK Bond [0]: : * Set Bond [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147._bond._tcp.local (192.168.0.135) (HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge) Same: False
        Feb-02 7:39:03 PM AK Bond Saved device: Bond Bridge,[COLOR=#FF0000] id: ZZCC69147._bond._tcp.local[/COLOR], url: [URL]http://192.168.0.135/[/URL]
        Feb-02 7:39:02 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in AK Bond
        Feb-02 7:39:02 PM Starting Plug-In AK Bond loaded in 4405 milliseconds
        Feb-02 7:39:02 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin AK Bond started successfully in 1784 milliseconds
        Feb-02 7:39:02 PM AK Bond UpdateConfiguration: scheduled
        Feb-02 7:39:01 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin AK Bond ...
        Feb-02 7:39:01 PM Info Plugin AK Bond has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:35848
        Feb-02 7:38:58 PM Plug-In Interface AK Bond is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.

Comment

It looks like you have two Bridge devices - [340] and [339].

The way plugin works - when it finds the Bridge - it doesn't know its Name and Location untill it starts communicating with it. So plugin creates the device ZCC69147._bond._tcp.local

Then it should receive the Bridge info and rename the device (because the IP address is the same).

In your case it didn't happen for some reason. Instead it created the second device.

Can you delete all devices and try again please. You can reboot the Bridge before you start the plugin (but within 10 minutes). This way the plugin receives the autorisation token straight away.

See if it happens again. If so I'll troubleshoot it further. May be it has something to do with Linux...

Comment

BTW, in my plugins when you delete the root device - it will automatically delete its children (assuming the plugin is running).

So if you delete the Bridge device - it will delete all fan root devices, and in turn they will delete all their children.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
              May be it has something to do with Linux...
              It looks like device discovery on Linux returns two different IDs - ZZCC69147 and ZZCC69147._bond._tcp.local

If it happens again - it should be easy to fix.

Comment

I only have one physical device. I have tired disabling the AK Bond plugin and uninstalling it. Then deleting all the bond devices I could see in the device list. Then I reinstalled the AK Bond plugin. It first creates device

Bond My Room My Bridge

Which is how the bond device is named in the Android app and the two fan devices are created in the HS3 device list.

Then things seem to start working, but soon after it creates another device

Bond ZZCC69147._bond._tcp.local ZZCC69147._bond._tcp .local.Bridge

Then things get weird and then stop working all together.

Here is the log starting with reinstalling the AK Bond plugin after removing and deleting all the bond devices. After that is a log of me disabling the AK Bond plugin and then reenabling it.

Code:
                Feb-02 9:50:45 PM AK Bond Warning [356]: Bond Bridge: Set token: adbdc2d4ad20b5dd ()
                Feb-02 9:50:43 PM AK Bond [0]: : * Set Bond [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147._bond._tcp.local (192.168.0.135) (HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge) Same: False
                Feb-02 9:50:43 PM AK Bond Found device: Bond Bridge, id: ZZCC69147, url: [URL]http://192.168.0.135/[/URL]
                Feb-02 9:50:43 PM AK Bond Warning [355]: Bond Bridge: Device ID changed 'ZZCC69147._bond._tcp.local' -> 'ZZCC69147'
                Feb-02 9:50:43 PM AK Bond Warning [355]: Bond Bridge: Set token: adbdc2d4ad20b5dd ()
                Feb-02 9:50:40 PM AK Bond [0]: : * Set Bond [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147._bond._tcp.local (192.168.0.135) (HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge) Same: False
                Feb-02 9:50:40 PM AK Bond Found device: Bond Bridge, id: ZZCC69147._bond._tcp.local, url: [URL]http://192.168.0.135/[/URL]
                Feb-02 9:50:40 PM AK Bond Warning Running on 'linux' - using Locator.MonoZeroconf.DeviceLocator

Comment

Thank ypu for detailed info.

I created ver. 3.0.0.12 (in BETA) which should remove "._bond._tcp.local" from Bridge ID. I haven't tested as I'm not home. Please give it a try.

Comment

Here is what happened with the new plugin. I disabled the plugin (also tried uninstalling it as well). Then deleted all the BOND devices. Then updated (installed) the beta version (3.0.0.12). Then rebooted the BOND. Then started the AK Bond plugin. It only created the hub (I assume) device called

Bond ZZCC69147 ZZCC69147.Bridge

Although I though I saw it create Bond My Room My Bind (or My Bridge) at one point.

It no longer creates the fan devices.

Here is the log from starting the AK Bound plugin:

Code:
                     [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
                    [TR]
                    [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-03 8:26:48 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                     			[TD="align: left"] [/TD]
                     			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]AK Bond[/COLOR][/TD]
                     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.P opulate (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object target) [0x00037] in <2676a2da6edc420e890ed28aa4572ee5>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.PopulateInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object target) [0x00051] in <2676a2da6edc420e890ed28aa4572ee5>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.Populate (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object target) [0x00000] in <2676a2da6edc420e890ed28aa4572ee5>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.PopulateObject (System.String value, System.Object target, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializerSettings settings) [0x00013] in <2676a2da6edc420e890ed28aa4572ee5>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.PopulateObject (System.String value, System.Object target) [0x00000] in <2676a2da6edc420e890ed28aa4572ee5>:0 at HSPI_AKBond.ActionsList.Load (HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondRoot device) [0x00049] in :0 at HSPI_AKBond.ActionsList..ctor (HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondRoot device, HSPI_AKBond.Settings settings) [0x0000d] in :0 at HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.CreateChildrenDevices () [0x0001f] in :0 at HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge.Create () [0x00020] in :0 at HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondRoot.SetReceiver (Locator.Receiver receiver, System.Boolean create) [0x0003b] in :0 at HSPI_AKBond.Controller.AddReceiver (Locator.Receiver receiver, System.Boolean save) [0x000f8] in :0 at HSPI_AKBond.Controller.AddReceiver (Locator.Receiver receiver) [0x0002e] in :0 at Locator.MonoZeroconf.DeviceLocator.OnServiceResolved (System.Object o, Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceResolvedEventArgs args) [0x000c1] in :0[/COLOR][/TD]
                     		[/TR]
                    [/TABLE]
                    [TR]
                    [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-03 8:26:48 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Locator.MonoZeroconf.DeviceLocator: OnServiceResolved Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.AvahiDBus.BrowseService: No JSON content found. Path '', line 0, position 0.[/COLOR][/TD]
                     		[/TR]
                    [/TABLE]
                    [TR]
                    [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-03 8:26:46 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000][0]: : * Set Bond [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147._bond._tcp.local (192.168.0.135) (HSPI_AKBond.DeviceBondBridge) Same: False[/COLOR][/TD]
                     		[/TR]
                    [/TABLE]
                    [TR]
                    [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-03 8:26:46 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Found device: Bond Bridge, id: ZZCC69147, url: [URL]http://192.168.0.135/[/URL][/COLOR][/TD]
                     		[/TR]
                    [/TABLE]
                    [TR]
                    [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Feb-03 8:26:46 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                     			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]AK Bond Warning[/COLOR][/TD]
                     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Running on 'linux' - using Locator.MonoZeroconf.DeviceLocator[/COLOR][/TD]
                     		[/TR]
                    [/TABLE]

Comment

Ok, try ver 3.0.0.13 (BETA) CJMH

Uninstalling plugin is unnecessary, it doesn't do anything.

Comment

3.0.0.13 is better. The fan speed seems to work correctly on both fans now. However one of the fans has a two lights (up and down light: template A1a) and they don't seem to work correctly. There are three light controls on the HS3 device for this fan (uplight, light, and downlight). And their state seems to be confused.

If I control the lights with the Android app they work correctly. When both lights are off on the Android app HS3 shows the "UpLight" to be ON and the "Light" and "DownLight" to be OFF. (Incorrect)

If I turn the "Bottom Light" on on the Android app, HS3 shows the "UpLight" to be off and the "Light" and "DownLight" to be ON. (Correct I guess)

If I turn on both lights with the Anroid app, HS3 shows all three lights to be ON (Correct I guess).

If I have on the "Top Light" on int he Android app, HS3 shows the "Light" and "UpLight" as ON and the "DownLight" as OFF (Again correct I asssume).

If I try to control the lights from HS3, things get weird.

Code:
                        [TR]
                        [TD="align: center"][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/ui\/checkbox\/empty.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                         			[TD] 			[TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/dim-00.gif"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                         						[TD]Off[/TD]
                         					[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [/TD]
                         			[TD]Bond[/TD]
                         			[TD]Sue' Room[/TD]
                         			[TD][URL="http://192.168.0.103/deviceutility?ref=404&edit=1"]Sue's Fan.DownLight[/URL][/TD]
                         			[TD]Today 9:34:52 AM[/TD]
                         			[TD]ToggleDownLight StartDownLightDimmer Stop TurnDownLightOn TurnDownLightOff[/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [TR]
                        [TD="align: center"][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/ui\/checkbox\/empty.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                         			[TD] 			[TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/fan1.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                         						[TD]Speed1[/TD]
                         					[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [/TD]
                         			[TD]Bond[/TD]
                         			[TD]Sue' Room[/TD]
                         			[TD][URL="http://192.168.0.103/deviceutility?ref=401&edit=1"]Sue's Fan.FanSpeed[/URL][/TD]
                         			[TD]Today
                        			9:21:41 AM[/TD]
                         			[TD]IncreaseSpeed DecreaseSpeed[/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [TR]
                         			[TD] 			[TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/dim-00.gif"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                         						[TD]Off[/TD]
                         					[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [/TD]
                         			[TD]Bond[/TD]
                         			[TD]Sue' Room[/TD]
                         			[TD][URL="http://192.168.0.103/deviceutility?ref=402&edit=1"]Sue's Fan.Light[/URL][/TD]
                         			[TD]Today 9:34:54 AM[/TD]
                         			[TD]ToggleLight TurnLightOn TurnLightOff[/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [TR]
                         			[TD] 			[TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/fan-state-off.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                         						[TD]Off[/TD]
                         					[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [/TD]
                         			[TD]Bond[/TD]
                         			[TD]Sue' Room[/TD]
                         			[TD][URL="http://192.168.0.103/deviceutility?ref=400&edit=1"]Sue's Fan.Power[/URL][/TD]
                         			[TD]Today 9:35:35 AM[/TD]
                         			[TD]TurnOff TogglePower TurnOn[/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [TR]
                         			[TD] 			[TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/on.gif"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                         						[TD]On[/TD]
                         					[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [/TD]
                         			[TD]Bond[/TD]
                         			[TD]Sue' Room[/TD]
                         			[TD][URL="http://192.168.0.103/deviceutility?ref=403&edit=1"]Sue's Fan.UpLight[/URL][/TD]
                         			[TD]Today 9:34:52 AM[/TD]
                         			[TD]ToggleUpLight StartUpLightDimmer Stop TurnUpLightOn TurnUpLightOff[/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        I assume the plugin is polling the BOND every 2 seconds and this shows up in the HS3 log. If I disable the logging then I see errors appear in the HS3 log. Here is the a snippet of the log with logging on then I turned logging off:
                        Code:
                        [TR]
                        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 9:46:29 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]AK Bond ERROR[/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000][397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/4f9abd62/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'[/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 9:46:28 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000][397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'[/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 9:46:22 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000][397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices/68479fa2/state': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'[/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 9:45:58 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000][397]: Bond Bridge: [Bond Bridge] ZZCC69147 (192.168.0.135): Execute '/v2/devices': Status: 'Error' Error: 'Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure' response: '' code: '0/' 'ReceiveFailure'[/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Feb-03 9:45:55 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-03 9:45:49 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000][397]: Bond Bridge: {"light":0,"power":0,"speed":1,"_":"cf43b650"}[/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000][397]: Bond Bridge: Execute cmd: /v2/devices/68479fa2/state[/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000][397]: Bond Bridge: {"light":1,"power":0,"speed":1,"up_light":1,"down_light":0," direction":1,"_":"2fd330f4"}[/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000][397]: Bond Bridge: Execute cmd: /v2/devices/4f9abd62/state[/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-03 9:45:47 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000][397]: Bond Bridge: {"light":0,"power":0,"speed":1,"_":"cf43b650"}[/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]

Comment

One other thing: The HUB device looks like this:
                          Code:
                          [TR]
                           			[TD] 			[TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/ok.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                           						[TD]Ok[/TD]
                           					[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [/TD]
                           			[TD]Bond[/TD]
                           			[TD]My Room[/TD]
                           			[TD][URL="http://192.168.0.103/deviceutility?ref=397&edit=1"]My Bridge[/URL][/TD]
                           			[TD]Today
                          			9:46:29 AM[/TD]
                           			[TD] [/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD] 			[TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/luminance-00.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                           						[TD]127[/TD]
                           					[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [/TD]
                           			[TD]Bond[/TD]
                           			[TD]My Bridge[/TD]
                           			[TD][URL="http://192.168.0.103/deviceutility?ref=408&edit=1"]My Bridge.Light[/URL][/TD]
                           			[TD]Today
                          			9:24:11 AM[/TD]
                           			[TD] [/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [TR]
                           			[TD] 			[TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/192.168.0.103\/images\/HomeSeer\/status\/luminance-00.png"}[/IMG2][/TD]
                           						[TD]127[/TD]
                           					[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [/TD]
                           			[TD]Bond[/TD]
                           			[TD]ZZCC69147.Bridge[/TD]
                           			[TD][URL="http://192.168.0.103/deviceutility?ref=398&edit=1"]ZZCC69147.Bridge.Light[/URL][/TD]
                           			[TD]Today
                          			9:19:53 AM[/TD]
                           			[TD] [/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          Is that right? What is the MyBridge light? It does not seem to respond to changing the light level in either light.

Comment

I rebooted the BOND and disabled the plugin and then reenabled it and now the "My Bridge.Light" controls the brightness of the blue ring on the BOND. However, the "ZZCC69147.Bridge.Light" does not seem to control or display anything to do with the BOND ring. The light control on the A1a fan is still confused as reported before.

Comment

Another issue .... Occasionally I get the following errors in the log when changing the fan power in the HS3 device, but the plugin seems to still work (i.e. the fan actually changes state physically and in the BOND Android app. When this happens I see a triangle with a exclamation point for the status ICON in the HS3 device list for the BOND hub and the status for the root FAN device says "Unknown"). Then it goes back to being normal. However, occasionally when this happens AK Bond reports that it disconnected in the log and then I think I have to disable and re-enable AK Bond (not sure about that part).

Comment

Working...
                              X