X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors after installing v 3.0.0.46

Installed the latest version yesterday and have this error filling the log:
    Sep-11 7:38:50 AM AK Bond Warning [61]: ReceiveUDP returned null
    Sep-11 7:38:50 AM AK Bond Warning [61]: udp.Receive: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP) at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Receive(IPEndPoint& remoteEP) at HSPI_AKBond.BPUP.ReceiveUDP[T]()
    I checked the config page and a new device was created for my Google Mini.

I deleted the device and the errors stopped.
    Sep-11 8:20:00 AM AK Bond ERROR [61]: Deleted device '[] [] Google-Home-Mini-868b2bf51ce81a6f748d53b841ffc9d2.Bridge' (Ref. 61, Addr. )

This morning the Google device has reappeared and so have the errors.

Yeah, I merged mDNS(Zeroconf) discovery code for all my plugins, now multiple discovery services are supported. But the one it selects by default has a bug.
    I'm fixing now. But in the mean time you can set the locator type explicitly in Config/AKBond.ini (stop the plugin first)

Code:
    [Settings]
    actions=...
    LocatorType=Zeroconf

Comment

Ver 3.0.0.47 (in BETA section) should fix the issue.

Also Bond Config page now allows to select mDNS provider.

BTW, the most reliable option is to use Apple Bojour service - if you don't have, you can install Bonjour Print Services for Windows - then the plugin will automatically select MonoZeroconf (with Bonjour provider).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-12 022452.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	1418551

Comment

Working...
      X