Getting Warnings when trying to control fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Warnings when trying to control fan

I have a ceiling fan that is controlled using Bond plugin.

I get the following errors quite often when I try to control the fan quickly and the fan doesnt respond.

Im on the latest plugin version 3.0.0.51. I read where this issue cropped up on HS4 plugin and a beta version fixed it. Is this something that can be fixed on HS3 version?
    AK Bond Warning [5851]: ReceiveUDP unexpected received topic 'devices/3daeba3e/actions/SetSpeed/'

Originally posted by prsmith777 View Post
    I have a ceiling fan that is controlled using Bond plugin.

I get the following errors quite often when I try to control the fan quickly and the fan doesnt respond.

Im on the latest plugin version 3.0.0.51. I read where this issue cropped up on HS4 plugin and a beta version fixed it. Is this something that can be fixed on HS3 version?
    AK Bond Warning [5851]: ReceiveUDP unexpected received topic 'devices/3daeba3e/actions/SetSpeed/'
    I think it was an FW update in Bond Bridge, so they report more info via UDP, but it's not an issue, I log it just in case. It shouldn't really affect the operation.

I can check what I change in HS4 version, and try to back-port to HS3, but I made quite a few changes in HS4 version, so it may be not feasible.

Comment

Working...
    X