Using HS3, X10 motion, and BLRF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using HS3, X10 motion, and BLRF

I am a new convert to HS3, although I have owned it for over a year, and I have used HS since v1.4 something starting around 1998 or so.

I have a solid HS2 installation running but would like to migrate to HS3. My needs are simple, 40 or so SA UPB managed light fixtures using Spuds UPBSpud plugin. That part works well. I also use multiple HR12A Palm Pads with a W800RF32A using Blades BLRF plugin. All of this works fine. I would now like to bring my motion sensors, mostly MS13A's into the loop but I am having difficulty making this happen. I see log activity from the motion sensors but nothing else changes in HS.

Questions:
    1) Will MS13a motion sensors work with BLRF?
    2) Do I need to have an X10 powerline interface in the system?
    3) Do I set the sensors up directly in HS3 using an x10 style address or in BLRF?

Can anyone definitively answer the above questions and/or offer some suggestions about how to make this work.

I have seen this thread (https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165339) and have most of the issues the OPs mention but it is old and went dormant before any real solution was discovered/documented.

Frank

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.368 (Windows)
    HomeSeer: Is Registered
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station

Hello, I am setting up a new HS3 service with BLRF, an MS13a and the W800. The W800 shows the X10 command correctly but the status does not change in HS. How can I connect the two together?
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Working...
    X