What happened to BLRF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to BLRF?

I recently purchased a HomeTroller SEL Pro after running Homeseer on a PC since 2005. In my old HS3 setup, I used BLRF as the interface to my W800 and it's worked fine. However since I switched over to the HomeTroller, I've been unable to install BLRF because it seems to be missing from the plug-in installer. Did BLRF go away?

Bill

Does BLRF work with Linux OS?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Yes and no.

Working with blade on it a few months back relating to the Linux version. Works fine for a week or so then jumbles up the linux serial port and it quits.

My testing is just doing a cat /dev/ttyUSB0 (or whatever) seeing the RFID tags. When the plugin jumbles the serial port then it stops.

Tested here with a Digi 8 port serial to USB device and a variety of single USB to serial devices. Not sure what the issue is.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X