KR10A Remote Behavior with BLRF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KR10A Remote Behavior with BLRF

I currently am running HomeTroller Zee S2 (HS ver 3 latest released) with BLRF to detect incoming signals from my W800.

I want to be able to arm and disarm a system with both this remote and some other devices (HomeSeer ZWave Switch light taps, etc...).

I want an event to trigger when a device is set to ARM or DISARM (not if the device changes and becomes). Reason is I can't 'set' this remote's value as a device.

I'm having some problems with the remote and setup two simple events. One that will increment a counter anytime it receives an arm signal from the remote and another event that decrements this counter anytime it receives a disarm signal.

If the remotes value is currently an ARM and I press the ARM on the remote the device increments (can keep doing this and it increments one per press).

Problem is if I press disarm the counter will not decrement. If I press disarm again, the counter will decrement and continue to do so for each disarm press.

It seems like when the value is arm, and you press disarm, the W800 is detecting a quick arm THEN an immediate disarm (and vice versa).

Note that I believe I'm setting the event correctly because if I switch to a KR19A X-10 remote and just have the off = disarm and on = arm, then modify the above events to look for it instead of hte KR10A, the counter will behave as expected.

I tried looking at the debug/log and it 'appears' to operate correctly, yet the events trigger as I described above. I also played around with the de-bounce time with no luck.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with the KR10A remotes and this plugin?

Thanks,

BSR
    --------------------------------------------------
    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

There is definitely some weirdness going on with this remote. If I press ARM or DISARM, then the LIGHTS ON or LIGHTS OFF buttons, the counter will be affected ONCE ONLY (if I keep pressing LIGHTS ON or LIGHTS OFF again the counter will not change until I toggle the ARM or DISARM value).

Comment

Is this plugin being supported anymore?

Comment

Blade has his own help desk for supporting his plugins. Link is in his posts.
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
          Blade has his own help desk for supporting his plugins. Link is in his posts.
          I don't see this particular plugin listed on that forum's homepage...

http://www.bladeplugins.com/phpbb2/

Comment

Go to http://www.bladeplugins.com/helpdesk/Login.asp and create an account if you don’t already have one. Then login and create a ticket. BLRF is listed in the plugins in the help desk tickets.
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
            X