MS13A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticket is submitted.

I know you're on vacation. I won't be able to play with this again until next week (when I'm on vacation!).

Thanks!

Comment

You are probably having the same issue I was having.

It seems there is something about how the device is being set by BLRF If you change the device back to ON and OFF and not Status only it should work. Give it a Try I just spend an hour figuring out why it work at first then stopped.

Originally posted by cfischer View Post
      Ticket is submitted.

I know you're on vacation. I won't be able to play with this again until next week (when I'm on vacation!).

Thanks!

Comment

stboch,

Yep. That's what's happening. I set up the devices as "Status Only". When I create a new device that's NOT "Status Only", it updates correctly.

On the devices I created as "Status Only", all of the checkboxes on the configuration tab (expect for the "Do not log commands from this device" checkbox) are greyed out and cannot be changed. I guess I'll have to recreate all the motion/light sensor devices to get things working.

Thanks!

*** WORKING, BUT... ***

All the MS13A Motion / Light Sensors are changing status correctly now, as long as the Status Text is "Off" for Value "0" and "On" for Value "100", and the Status-Control is set to "Both".

But, if the Status Text is changed to anything else (i.e. "Motion Detected", "No Motion Detected", "Light Detected", etc) or the Status-Control is set to "Status" (i.e. no command buttons), the status of the device doesn't update.

I'm not sure why you can't have custom Status Text, or why you would want "On" / "Off" buttons for a motion/light sensor.
        Last edited by cfischer; December 21, 2013, 02:42 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Working...
        X