No announcement yet.

BLRF for Linux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright; I'm home now and I've tried again, trying both my MS16As and a SS13A (motion detector and remote wall switch). No go.

There are two devices in /dev/ representing the USB connection to the W800; one tty and one cu. From what I understand, the tty is the one to use (but I've been trying both all along). No matter which one I choose, the connection is opened without any obvious problems.

Fresh log file attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

Try 2.0.36 and let me know
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

No noticeable changes. See attached log.
        Attached Files

Comment

Try 2.0.37
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Good news; getting results!

The extra debug information says it's receiving the command. I had to change the device in HomeSeer from a status-only device to a "normal" device. Looking into it a bit further, but things are looking up!

I'll test my door sensor and panic button later and get back to you. Thanks again for all your help!

Comment

Well, still struggling a bit... but at least it's on my end now

Seems I have to enable the powerline re-transmit option (even though I have no X10 powerline device) for the house code I'm using, and the motion sensors have to be configured without the "status only" flag in order for them to work.

I still haven't had a chance to check the security sensors, but I will let you know. For now, I'm well on my way for configuring HomeSeer "back to life". Thank you so much!

Comment

No problem.
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Working...
                X