Shadowing and Palmpad Dimming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadowing and Palmpad Dimming

All, the shadowing in BLRF for HS3 seems to work fine to turn lights on and off using a Palmpad, but the dimming does not seem to function for me. (the blue buttons at the bottom of the Palmpad) Has anyone tried this? Has/does it work? In HS2 I use AC-RF/Shadowing and the dimming does work. Example: press P1 On to turn the TV light on and the TV light goes on. Press P1 On again followed quickly by the blue down button and the TV light dims accordingly.
    This just does not seem to work in HS3. Anyone?

Ok, see the screenshot below. In this case there is an LM465 lamp module with address of A15. It is shadowed by A3. Now when palmpad A3 On and Off buttons are pressed, the light goes on and off correctly. When an On press is followed by an blue dim button press an A4 dim command is sent!? This is consistent whether using a palmpad or a 3 button wall sticky. Curiously when the blue bright button is pressed, a correct A3 bright command is sent!!!!
    In all cases, the light neither dims nor brightens.
    Please help. It's a huge WAF ...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ; January 7, 2014, 09:56 PM. Reason: added pictures

Log a help desk ticket on my web site
    Turn on debug logging in the plugin, capture the issue, then disable debug logging.
    Attach the BLRF-Detailed.log ZIPPED to the ticket
    Please remember to zip the log before attaching to ticket.

In the ticket detail exactly what you pressed so I know what I am looking for
    Thanks
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
    X