BLRF & Security/Alarm State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLRF & Security/Alarm State

Does the BLRF Plug-In support, or will it support, the Security State or Alarm State that is present in the HS2 version of the ACRF2 Plug-In?

Not sure what that is.
    Can you explain what you mean?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Not sure what that is.
      Can you explain what you mean?
      The ACRF2 Plug-In automatically creates a Security Alarm system which is triggered when a sensor (MS10, DS10, etc.) goes into Alarm status. The status indicates whether the house's security system, created by the ACRF2 Plug-In, is in Normal or Alarm state, or whether it is Disarmed, Armed Home, or Armed Away.

I took advantage of it to trigger X10 alarms to go off when the system was armed and a sensor tripped.

I've downloaded the BLRF plug-in with intention of buying it. I miss the alarm system and realize there is probably a way to write around it, if need be.

In Homeseer's description of the plug-in at "http://store.homeseer.com/store/AutomationCraft-AC-RF2-Processor-Software-Plug-In-for-HS2-P522.aspx", it is described as:

• A built-in software security system for use with X10 security devices with advanced features like variable entry and exit delays, variable alarm delays, arm-home mode sensor exclusion, etc. Supports remote arm and disarm, email notifications, sensor malfunction detection, etc.
      Last edited by randycboone; January 24, 2014, 02:31 PM. Reason: Add Relevant Information.

Comment

I've written around the missing features . . . and I've registered and paid for the plug-in.

Comment

BLSecurity Plug-In . . . got it. BLRF and BLSecurity combine to give the functionality of ACRF2. Bit of a "gotcha" with the pricing. :-(

Comment

Yea sorry about that. BLSecurity has been around for quite some time. BLRF was a plugin I needed in order to move to HS3 so I wrote it and it has evolved since then
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
            X