Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing Value Status Text stops device working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Value Status Text stops device working.

HI Blade,

I am using BLRF with x10 motion sensors which is all working great but I would like to change the Value Status Text to Motion and No Motion instead of On and Off but when I do this the device will not trigger. Is there something I can do to get this to work or would this need an update?

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Show me in a screenshot what you are changing and capture a debug log in the plugin of it not working and attach the log zipped here
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Show me in a screenshot what you are changing and capture a debug log in the plugin of it not working and attach the log zipped here
      HI Blade,

Please find attached the log you asked for. I set the logging then triggered the device in a working state then set the values as per the screen shots then triggered it again but It will not register in HS3.

Greig.
      Attached Files
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

What device code is that device in the screenshot?
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

OK I know why it is not working. It is looking for On and Off and when you change it it will not find them
          I will make a change to the X10 processing tonight so it looks for a device value of 0=OFF and 100=ON.

Can you log a help desk ticket on my site for this to remind me please
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post

Can you log a help desk ticket on my site for this to remind me please
            Done.

Thanks.

Greig.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Working...
            X