Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flood light support?

Bob,
    I have a PR-51 x10 floodlight with motion sensor. BLRF is not picking up the motion sensor output (I am pretty sure). It's been a while, but I believe with HS2 and ACRF it was picked up. Can you support this device? What can I provide that would help you? Thanks.

mine in my back yard stopped working... but yes i can confirm acrf2 picked it up in hs2... my motion doesnt trigger anymore but i do have a second one.. I got to get it swapped out. my mission soon is to get HS going strong again...

so I will be following this thread and maybe if i get time to swap mine I can test it for ya too....
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by 45rogue View Post
      Bob,
      I have a PR-51 x10 floodlight with motion sensor. BLRF is not picking up the motion sensor output (I am pretty sure). It's been a while, but I believe with HS2 and ACRF it was picked up. Can you support this device? What can I provide that would help you? Thanks.
      In the plugin option page, turn on the option to log all received devices to the HS log, then capture the flood light info from the log and send that to me.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I think these floodlights transmit over the power lines actually. It doesn't use RF.
        Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

OK, will try and get this for you. thanks.

found an old link..... http://www.idobartana.com/hakb/pr511a.htm

and another one... http://www.thex10shop.com/product/x1...ng-floodlights

added: looks like wadenut might be correct. I see no evidence of the 'driveway' motion sensor in the log. could this be added as a 'special case' in BLRF? or BLRadar?

ok, more. turned on the x-10 'log inbound comm' see the file's first 20 or so lines.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ; August 20, 2014, 10:37 PM. Reason: added file

Comment

I do not see them in the log. I doubt they can be added. If they are received thru the powerline then you will have to use the X10 plugin to get them
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
            X