New security device (MS10) no working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New security device (MS10) no working

I have been using BLRF for quite some time and I have not added a new x10 device for at least 6 months.
    I just added a new MS10 device. The addition went well and when I trigger it with some motion, I get a the following log entry entry

Jun-21 1:48:53 PM BLRF MS10 Received MS10 (Basement Shop Main Light Sensor) is ON

I have an event set to run with this as a trigger
    If -> BLRF: MS10 Trigger
    Motion sensor (MS10): Basement Shop Main Light Sensor
    Trigger: ON
    Then: Set Device Basement Shop: Main Lights to On

The event never triggers. I have tried other combinations using this device with no luck.
    Also, when I set a shadow device from B3 to the actual shop light, it never gets turned on by the motion sensor.

debug log is attached
    Attached Files

Fixed, now working

Originally posted by jimbell View Post
    I have been using BLRF for quite some time and I have not added a new x10 device for at least 6 months.
    I just added a new MS10 device. The addition went well and when I trigger it with some motion, I get a the following log entry entry

Jun-21 1:48:53 PM BLRF MS10 Received MS10 (Basement Shop Main Light Sensor) is ON

I have an event set to run with this as a trigger
    If -> BLRF: MS10 Trigger
    Motion sensor (MS10): Basement Shop Main Light Sensor
    Trigger: ON
    Then: Set Device Basement Shop: Main Lights to On

The event never triggers. I have tried other combinations using this device with no luck.
    Also, when I set a shadow device from B3 to the actual shop light, it never gets turned on by the motion sensor.

debug log is attached
    Got it working. I deleted the device and re-added. The new device (same physical MS10) now works.

Comment

Working...
    X