Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFXCOM plug-in 30.0.0.38 high lights

Version 30.0.0.38 has some new useful features:

- Compatible with all RFXCOM USB and LAN Receivers, Transmitters and Transceivers
    - Compatible with WGL W800 Receivers
    - Supports up to 16 receivers, transmitters or transceivers
    - Works with a large variety of wireless sensors
    (for the full list see chapter 2 in the RFXtrx User Guide available at www.rfxcom.com/downloads)
    - Logical sensors in a physical sensor are grouped
    - Receives all weather sensors supported by the RFXCOM receivers and RFXtrx
    - Receives all security sensors supported by the RFXCOM receivers, RFXtrx and W800
    - All lighting sensors and remotes supported by the RFXCOM receivers, RFXtrx and W800
    - Battery sensors with warning at battery low
    - Built-in software security panel
    - Built-in thermostat device
    - Controls a large number of 433MHz devices:
    - Blind motors: Rollertrol, Dooya, Brel, Somfy RTS...
    - Chacon, KAKU, NEXA, Intertechno, Blyss, Livolo....
    - Fan motors: Casafan, LucciAir, Falmec, FT1211R,..
    - Dooya, Harrison curtain motors
    - Supports many Virtual sensor devices
    - Daily Energy usage, Rain fall...
    - Daily min & max temperature/humidity ....
    - Configurable Telegram Alarm, Warning, Info messages on your mobile for example:
    - security alarm,
    - high/low temperature limit exceeded,
    - high/low humidity limit exceeded,
    - battery low warning
    - and many other
    - Dutch P1 smart meter interface
    - Log total power sensors in the Energy database

I applied the update today and after I had repeating temperature sensors with the same refId. I'm worried about just deleting them since it will then delete the original.

Furthermore, in my log I got these messages?
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin RFXCOM started successfully in 899 milliseconds
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) Device:TEMP3[27139]T
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) Device:TEMP2[769]T
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) Device:TEMP2[5633]T
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) Device:TEMP2[43010]T
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) Device:TEMP2[33282]T
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) Device:TEMP2[26372]T
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) DeviceWS[E1EE]l
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) DeviceWS[B9B6]l
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) DeviceWS[6B64]l
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) DeviceWS[6768]l
    Feb-05 3:07:45 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) DeviceWS[5F50]l
    Feb-05 3:07:44 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitVariables) No correct Telegram Token available
    Feb-05 3:07:44 PM RFXCOM 38 (InitIO) RFXCOM version is:30.0.0.37
    Feb-05 3:07:44 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin RFXCOM ...
    These are my Oregon sensors and X-10 devices respectively.

When I select one, the selection box right below the Device List label (Top left just under the Home label) remains grey'd out.
    Additionally, I group my temp sensors together using Jon00's grouping application. It's been along while, but I believe I used T/S Amanda Room as the root device. Never had this issue with previous updates - previously running .37 of the plugin.

Could you please advise?

Robert

Click image for larger version  Name:	tempdevices.jpg Views:	1 Size:	76.6 KB ID:	1282630
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I didn't know there was a Jon00's grouping application.
      Version .38 is the first version that groups all logical sensors in a physical sensor like temperature, humidity and battery.

is there a way to ungroup sensors using the Jon00's grouping application?

Comment

Yes there is and I ungrouped the devices. However, the first T/S Amanda Room device can be removed via the drop down, but in the other groups of two, it cannot. I suppose I can delete the first one to see what happens then re-add. Thoughts?

Click image for larger version

Name:	tempdevices.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	1282637
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

So I deleted the device and retried to add it - it removed the device from all the paired groups. It wouldn't show though when after adding it again. So I restored from last-nights backup as I don't have time to get into it for a couple of weeks.
          I noticed the other devices weren't grouped however...

I'll try in a couple of weeks. First I'll ungroup the devices with Jon's grouping app, then try the update again.

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
            Version .38 is the first version that groups all logical sensors in a physical sensor like temperature, humidity and battery.
            YES! Does it do this for old devices too?

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
            Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
            on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
            WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

It will group old devices too.
              Temperature, Humidity, UV, Rain, Wind, BBQ, Digimax and RFXSensor devices. And also the security sensors with battery status device.

And it will update the Total power devices to an Energy-kWh device.

Comment

That's excellent! I'll back up and then update.
                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Hi Bert, I had already manually grouped my devices, and with the plugin now grouping them, everything is showing double in the device management page. Might be better to have the plugin check to see if the device was already in a parent/child relationship. My groupings were done a bit different as I had create a root device for them and then the other devices were children to that root. I now need to figure out how to clean it all up. If I manually remove all the parent/child relationships on everything, will the plugin re-group them when it restarts?

Thanks
                  Al
                  HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                  Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I added grouping on this request:
                    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/wi...sensor-devices

You can remove all relationships. If you delete one sensor, for example the battery sensor, wait until the sensor is available again to add. Add it and the relationships will be rebuild on this physical sensor.

Comment

Thanks Bert, I am not planning to delete the sensors as then I need to update events, scripts, etc. I was planning on running a script to remove the parent/child relationships, will the relationships be recreated as well in that scenario, or only if I delete the devices?

Comment

Do you have events on battery sensors?

Comment

I have scripts that send me reports on the status of my batteries.

Comment

I haven't had a chance to get back to this. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I do like Al's suggestion with the plugin checking to see if the device was already in a parent/child relationship

Comment

On request I can create a special version for you that creates the relationships again during startup.
                              Delete all relationships and run this special version one time. After that use the normal plug-in version.

Comment

Working...
                              X