Errors after update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors after update

I updated the firmware in my RFXtrx433E from 1019 to 1025 Ext2, and although everything appeared to be working, I am now having a few issues, like min and max temperatures not updating. I’m also getting this error in the log,

38 (CreateDevlist) error :System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to compare two elements in the array. ---> System.ArgumentException: Object must be of type String. at System.String.CompareTo(Object value) at System.Collections.Comparer.Compare(Object a, Object b) at System.Array.BinarySearch(Array array, Int32 index, Int32 length, Object value, IComparer comparer) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Array.BinarySearch(Array array, Int32 index, Int32 length, Object value, IComparer comparer) at System.Collections.SortedList.IndexOfKey(Object key) at System.Collections.SortedList.get_Item(Object key) at HSPI_RFXCOM.utils.CreateDevList(String skind, Boolean bclrmess)

What have I done?

please enable debug level 2 for the plugin on the RFXCOM General config page and click Done.
    restart the plugin
    Copy-paste all RFXCOM messages from the HS log in an email to support (a) rfxcom.com

The problem was not in the log before?
    Is the problem solved if you go back to firmware version 1019?

Don't forget to disable debug logging after the test.

Comment

Apologies, it was just a coincidence. The error was there before the firmware update, it appeared after updating the plugin to 30.0.0.38.
      After enabling debugging I saw the two entries before the error were:
      38 (CreateDevList) Virtual device:V2
      38 (CreateDevList) Virtual device:V1
      I deleted and recreated the virtual devices and the error has disappeared. Not sure exactly what the problem was, but it’s all good now.
      thanks
      Mark

Comment

Working...
      X