Unknown Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown Devices

I'm creating a new thread for this, as it seems to be different from the other issue I am having.

I've updated all the sensors that I have powered on at the moment, and cleared out the sensor heard list. If I leave it for a bit, I get a couple of these added. I left it while I was at work today, and now I seem to have 5 ATI Remote Wonders.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RFXCOM ATI.PNG
Views:	30
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	1284966

I don't think I even have an ATI remote left in the house (I use Harmony). If I do, it's in the basement, and the batteries are likely corroded and leaking, since it hasn't been used for 7 or 8 years.

Any idea what these are, and why they're appearing?

G

The ATI messages don't have a strong checksum and it could be any disturbed RF package.
    These devices can be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
      The ATI messages don't have a strong checksum and it could be any disturbed RF package.
      These devices can be ignored.
      I'll ignore them

Would it be possible to not have them appear on the list if ATI isn't selected when you configure the receivers? Obviously not high on the priority list.

G

Comment

The receiver should not receive ATI packets if the protocol is disabled. If this is an older RFXCOM receiver it is possible that the disabling is not correct handled and cannot be solved.

Comment

Working...
        X