Dooya stop working after the upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dooya stop working after the upgrade

After upgrade to 30.0.0.38, my rfxcom devices ( 3 x dooya blinds) all stop working. I have tested my rfx433E device in my openhab and it is working fine. Now i suspect it is something to do with the update.

I have deleted and uninstall them module and reconfigure everything but it still doesn't work at all. I don't see any error in the logs. Is there anyway to rollback the old version of the plugins?

Attached Files

Comment

i have been running 30.0.0.38 for a week or so and everything is working fine (blinds and a temp sensor)

Comment

The ID and unit code is corrected to confirm with the latest RFXtrx firmware for BlindsT6, BlindsT7 and BlindsT9.
        See also https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/wi...-plug-in/page3

I suppose you have to pair the Dooya (BlindsT6) motor again or maybe another Device code will operate. 1, 2 or 15

Comment

There is an error in the plug-in for the BlindsT6 ID.
          I will create an update today. Please contact support rfxcom.com for a beta version.

Comment

Hi Bert,

I am having issues with my InBlindz (ScreenLine) as well since the update. I just restored to version 37, and it is working again.

Thanks!
            stefxx

Comment

For Screenline/inblindz configure the device with current device code - 1.
              If the device code is 1 it is not possible to select a device code 0 and you have to pair the blinds motor again with the new ID/device code.
              Or contact support rfxcom.com how to use the ID/unit code of the Screenline/inblindz remote.

An updated plugin with a correction for BLINDST2 to BLINDST11 and Hualite is available on request at support rfxcom.com

Comment

Thanks for the updated version (39). However, I still need to subtract 1 from the device code. Is that expected? Or did I misunderstood?

Luckily I used device code 2 so not a real issue. But do I need to change this again with future versions?
                stefxx

Comment

I am on 38 with and haven’t experienced any issues with Dooya blinds. I have 15, soon to be 16, in the house that are working.

Attached Files

Comment

@stefxx: screenline/inblindsz will als operate in future releases with the same settings as in this version.

@brientim: you are lucky, if ID1, ID2 or ID3 are different from zero it would not operate and you need version 39

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
                      @brientim: you are lucky, if ID1, ID2 or ID3 are different from zero it would not operate and you need version 39
                      Thanks, other than the incremental PI releases, I haven’t needed to change any configuration since they were first installed some 5 or more years ago. I will need to be watch this closely.

Comment

Working...
                      X