Graphics/Icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphics/Icon

I finally have RFXcom up and running again. I have a couple of thermometers working. Is there anyway to get the temperatures to display using the higher res icons that most of the rest of the system uses?

Change the icon in the HomeSeer HS3\html\images\RFXCOM\temp directory.

Delete the icon in the RFXCOM\temp directory
    Copy an icon from the Homeseer HS3\html\images\Homeseer\contemporary directory and rename it to the name used by RFXCOM
    When finished make a copy of the RFXCOM\temp directory to be able to restore the changes after a plug-in update.

Comment

If someone makes higher resolution icons, send them to Bert so he can include them...
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I just got around to looking at this.....sigh.

The icons I'm most interested in are the temperature ones. Homeseer only has one for every ten degrees. I like the fact that you have one for every temp. I want to minimize the space the icons take up on the mobile version screen. I can make yours the minimum height and width, because the digit is on the thermometer. It's too bad that Homeseer doesn't allow for a basic base icon with a measurement digit overlayed on it.

I may work on putting a set together based on the contemporary version, but it'll be a while before I'll have time to do that.

David

Comment

Hi b_weijenberg,

I'm trying to change a RFXcom Temperature sensor icon, with an icon from the HomeSeer Simple Lines Icon Set, but somehow the icon size is not shown correct.
          From the iconset I converted file 'temp outside C 26.png' to file 't26.gif' and replaced the existing t26.gif in folder C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\html\images\RFXCOM\temp.

This is how it looks like in HomeSeer devices:

Click image for larger version  Name:	HomeSeer_RFXCOM_Temp_icons.png Views:	0 Size:	132.6 KB ID:	1619944

The icon on the left has the correct size. The icon on the right is too large.
          What am I doing wrong here?

Thank you very much in advance.

Edit:
          I think it has something to do with the high/width of the displayed icon.
          The icon I used has dimensions 256x256.
          The icon is shown on the left as 30x30 size, and on the right with the as-is size 256x256.

The original RFXcom temp icons have dimensions 16x16. That's why the original icons are shown correctly on the right, I assume.
          Is it possible to add the wanted dimensions in the device string, so that the icons on the right are forced to be shown with the right size?

Comment

Try to convert the icon to 16x16

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
              Try to convert the icon to 16x16
              Hi Bart,

Thank you for your reply.
              Converting to 16x16 will solve the problem with the right icons not being too large anymore, but results in low-res icons on the left in the devicelist.
              Is it possible to adjust the used dimensions?

Comment

Working...
              X