Error on startup that may relate to moving HS3Pro to new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on startup that may relate to moving HS3Pro to new computer

I moved HS3Pro to a different computer today and noticed this error message at startup:

38 (HSEvent) error :System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.GetDeviceByRef(Int32 ref) at HSPI_RFXCOM.HSPI.HSEvent(HSEvent EventType, Object[] parms)

I had a startup log from the old computer from a couple of days ago and this error was not present. So, I'm thinking it may have something to do with the move. What might be the fix?

Thanks,
    Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

I need some more information what causes this.
    please enable debug level 2 for the receivers, transmitters and plugin on the RFXCOM General page and click Done.
    Stop - Start the RFXCOM plugin.
    Disable debug settings on the RFXCOM General page and click Done.
    Send the total HS log information of the startup to support rfxcom.com (copy-paste, no screendump)

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
      I need some more information what causes this.
      please enable debug level 2 for the receivers, transmitters and plugin on the RFXCOM General page and click Done.
      Stop - Start the RFXCOM plugin.
      Disable debug settings on the RFXCOM General page and click Done.
      Send the total HS log information of the startup to support rfxcom.com (copy-paste, no screendump)
      Well, I have had to close down HS3 and restart a few times to get my setup right and the error I posted above has not recurred. If it does, I will get you more information as requested. Thank you.
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
      X