Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SelectPlus Doorbell stopped working

Hi Bert,

I noticed my SelectPlus (Action) doorbell stopped working. It seems this is the case since I updated the PI from 30.0.0.38 to 30.0.0.40 about 2 weeks ago. There are a few things I checked, but now I'm stuck:

- All other devices are working.
    - Doorbell itself is working, with its original receiver/chime
    - When I shutdown HS3 and run RFXmngr (19.0.0.16) I can see the protocol is enabled and it when I push the button it is received.
    - Just updated HS3 to 3.0.0.548

Any suggestions? Is there an older version of the PI available for download somewhere to test?
    Plugins I developed for HS4: Somfy Local, MiLight (LimitlessLED), Updates, Volvo (VoC), OpenTherm Gateway (OTGW)
    Running HS4 Pro on Windows 10 Pro on a Synology VM, with Node-RED running as a container.

Which RFXtrx433 is used?
    Do you use the latest Pro firmware?
    Is the chime button received in the HS log with Debug level 2 enabled for the receivers on the RFXCOM - General page?

If nothing received contact support RFXCOM.

(use the latest RFXmngr 19.0.0.22)

Comment

I'm using the RFXtrx433E.
      Not using the latest firmware, actually a really old one. Something stopped working (can't remember what) when I tried newer versions several times. So I went back to the older version every time.
      Nothing is added to the log when I enable level 2 debugging. I will email you.
      Plugins I developed for HS4: Somfy Local, MiLight (LimitlessLED), Updates, Volvo (VoC), OpenTherm Gateway (OTGW)
      Running HS4 Pro on Windows 10 Pro on a Synology VM, with Node-RED running as a container.

Comment

Working...
      X