Odd behavior - Handles question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd behavior - Handles question

Last night between about midnight and 4:00 AM HS began receiving repeated strings of Faulted/Normal/Faulted/Normal... signals from one of my DS10 transmitters. I have no idea why they started or why they stopped. It was behaving normally prior to this and appears to be behaving normally now. I assume the problem is with the DS10, but am also wondering if there is any way the plug-in might have been the source (since HS gets what the plug-in puts out, not what the DS10 sends).

In addition, during that time the number of open handles on my system increased substantially (from ~4500 to ~5200). Steadily rising handles is an ongoing mystery on my system, so a significant short-term change that I can associate with an event is of potential interest. I am now wondering if the RFXCOM plug-in might be a contributor to those system handles. I'd welcome suggestions of a way to investigate (without shutting down the plug-in).
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3
Working...
X