Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAW transmission

Hi There,

I picked up an RFXTRX433E, it's hooked up to Windows10 and I've flashed it to the Pro1 1041 firmware. I've got a couple of devices which have 433mhz remotes, a Neff I99CM67N0B cooker hood and a Knightsbridge IP663G Outdoor Remote Switch Box.

I dropeed a note to the RFXTRX.com guys and they advised that my firmware should be able to receive and transmit raw data.

I can press the remote and capture the raw data on the undefined channels and can create the text file to transmit the signal ok but I'm not getting the devices to respond.

i see that repeated buttons generate different sequences of numbers, does this signify a rolling code? Not sure how to proceed here.

I believe these remotes need to be paired with the devices, is there a method of pairing the rfxtrx433e to multiple devices?

If you pair LightwaveRF devices to the Rfxtrx, you put the Lightwaverf in pairing mode, then send a command via Rfxtrx with the house code you want to set it to and it will pair. Similar approach might work with your devices. Not sure how you get them into pairing mode, have a look in the manual. Create a Rfxtrx output device, set it to any house code, put your device in pairing mode, and send a command from Rfxtrx. The problem is, I just looked at the output devices you can create, there are non which say raw...
    We need to find out which protocol to use for raw code

Comment

That might prove to be an issue with an unsupported device at the house codes only appear on the supported tabs, unless there is some generic functionality for pairing in the HS plugin.

Comment

Any news on this feature?
        It would really help me if I could transmit raw data (file) to my ser2net connected RFXtrx433XL.

Comment

The plugin version 30.0.0.42 supports now also RAW transmit.
          See chapter 8.77 in the RFXCOM HS3-HS4 User Guide (is in the HS Docs directory)

Comment

Thank you for notifying, I will take a look.

Comment

Working...
            X