Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS->HAI_PI not controlling Lights (Units)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS->HAI_PI not controlling Lights (Units)?

Thanks Scott. The plug-in only supports lighting via the HAI protocol. That said, let me see what I can come up with based on the logs you supplied.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Greatly appreciated as this was my whole purpose for buying HS.

And BTW .. I'm happy to provide any testing/data that'd be helpful to the cause -- although it sometimes seems it, I can't be the only one that has Compose lighting integrated with OPII.

Scott

Comment

Here only have X10 (XTB dual TW-523), UPB (HAI) and HAI phase repeater (not coupler) and HAI ZIM (Zigbee) and HAI VRCOP (ZWave) working OK with plugin.

Just noticed that Lightolier Compose lighting uses the TW-523 for a controller. Here went to using Jeff Volp's TW-523 dual phased device. Still doing my Christmas Lighting using X-10 and outdoor Black and Decker modules.

That said I have replicated the Homeseer Z-Wave dot me GPIO network over to the HAI VRCOP. Each can send out commands to Z-Wave devices but each controller doesn't see what the other controller is doing.

The Zigbee ZIM works fine with Zigbee lighting / appliance modules but doesn't read energy usage.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
          Thanks Scott. The plug-in only supports lighting via the HAI protocol. That said, let me see what I can come up with based on the logs you supplied.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
          Are you referring to HLC Lighting? The Omni panels support many different lighting protocols from X10 all the way to Radio Ra2.

Comment

Originally posted by bjhampe View Post
            Are you referring to HLC Lighting? The Omni panels support many different lighting protocols from X10 all the way to Radio Ra2.
            sorry, yes, HLC. I have successfully tested UPB and Z-Wave through the panel, but just basic ON/OFF/DIM - no scene control

Comment

Any progress or update on support for compose/scenes?

Comment

Originally posted by SRamsdell View Post
                Any progress or update on support for compose/scenes?
                Not yet - it is on the list and will be addressed.

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Dimming HLC not working

When I use Alexa or the HSTouch to turn the Omni Pro 2 HLC lights [especially ALL room lights] to a percentage, they quickly show going to X% but immediately go back to the original on or off position with no visible light change.

If I ask or touch to request an ON or OFF, the lights perform well.

When I use Haiku, wall pad or PC Access to request X%, the lights perform as requested.

So it seems to me that the Plug-In is malfunctioning for dimming especially for the whole room??.

I have made Touch or Alexa do some individual lights dimming but this has not been totally reliable.
                    My plug ins are:

Comment

Plug IN I have are

3.0.1.18 Hai & Touch= 3.0.0.68..These didn't show up in earlier post.

Comment

Originally posted by chasers03 View Post
                        3.0.1.18 Hai & Touch= 3.0.0.68..These didn't show up in earlier post.
                        Thanks - send me your logs using the instructions here:
                        https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=186423

Be sure to let me know the approximate time you used the plugin to request the % vs. Haiku/PC Access so I can find it in the logs.

Comment

Convoluted Logging Process

Mason trying to do that as instructed made me feel stupid and I dont believe anything got sent. Did you get something???

Comment

Convoluted Logging Process

Mason trying to do that as instructed made me feel stupid and I dont believe anything got sent. Did you get something??

My screens look quite different and I have never worked with events before.

Comment

log email didn't seem to send or have contents?????

I did a copy paste here just in cast the email had no contents. BTW the 50% request for all Kitchen worked once but not any other time. The Haiku and PC Access [which can only do scenes not a % as an individual light can] worked fine.
                              Jan-20 8:49:28 PM
                              <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left">
                              </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:49:26 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:49:25 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:49:25 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:49:24 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:49:24 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:49:16 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:49:14 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:49:14 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:46:53 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to OFF (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:45:56 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to OFF (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:45:45 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to ON (100) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:45:37 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to Dim 1% (20) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:45:28 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to Dim 1% (80) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:45:17 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to Dim 1% (50) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:12 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:10 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:08 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:05 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:04 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:04 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:04 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:04 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:03 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:03 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:03 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:03 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:02 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:01 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:25:01 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:23:15 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:23:13 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:23:13 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:22:35 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:22:33 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:22:33 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:22:29 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:22:28 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:22:28 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:47 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:44 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:42 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:39 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:37 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:37 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:37 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:37 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:36 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:36 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:36 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:35 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:35 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:34 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:34 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:33 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:31 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:21:31 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:20:26 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to Dim 1% (70) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:20:07 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to Dim 1% (30) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:19:55 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to Dim 1% (50) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:19:37 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to OFF (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:19:11 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to Dim 1% (50) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:18:35 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> email </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Email successfully sent to robmasonjr67@yahoo.com </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:18:31 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Trigger "Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support" </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 8:18:31 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Event </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Event Email Logs to Mason Send Logs to Support triggered by the event page 'Run' button. </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 7:58:42 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to Dim 1% (50) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 7:58:26 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to OFF (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 7:58:06 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to ON (100) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 7:56:23 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Info </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Amazon Echo Discovery requested, version: 2 </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 7:56:06 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN Pathway Lights to Dim 1% (50) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 7:55:26 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN Rope Lights to Dim 1% (50) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-20 7:54:50 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Device Control </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Device: Main Floor UP KITCHEN ALL KITCHEN LIGHTS to Dim 1% (50) by/from: CAPI Control Handler </td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Working...
                              X