Can HSTouch do colours in Philips Hue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can HSTouch do colours in Philips Hue?

Hi all, before I download the trial figure I'd just ask. Can I add JowiHue lights to HSTouch and change the colours with a standard colour selector?

There is no colour selector in HSTouch (one was rumoured but never appeared) so not straight out of the box..I've been meaning to look at whether or not I could do it with a slider and some clever scripting but not sure even this will work.

Comment

Originally posted by ryuvann View Post
      Hi all, before I download the trial figure I'd just ask. Can I add JowiHue lights to HSTouch and change the colours with a standard colour selector?
      I never managed to have nice colour management in HSTouch, neither with the help of scripting so far. So I just gave up. And looking on how HSTouch lives as in instable, hardly supported anymore, I would advice against it for usage with the hue lights.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
      X