HomeSeer Message Board

HomeSeer Message Board (http://board.homeseer.com/index.php)
-   HomeSeer General Discussion Area (http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   HomeSeer Newsletter (http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=188532)

smokeycoles April 20th, 2017 01:03 PM

HomeSeer Newsletter

Have just seen the HomeSeer newsletter, and wow!
That Z-Seer, Z-Flash and Dimmer Syncing looks awesome. :D

waynehead99 April 20th, 2017 01:12 PM

Yea I saw it too and look forward to z-seer.

Curious though about any update on the HSTouch replacement, was really hoping to see something about that.

mstukel April 20th, 2017 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waynehead99 (Post 1302965)
Curious though about any update on the HSTouch replacement, was really hoping to see something about that.

+1!

smokeycoles April 20th, 2017 02:00 PM

I actually need to re-buy a licence for HSTouch, and sent an email but didn't get a response, I did ask where the new version was as well so I think its on the hush at the moment! Maybe its not progressed as well as they'd hope. It defiantly would be good to see a bit of news on it! :)

NickTheGreat April 20th, 2017 02:10 PM

I'm relatively new to HS myself, but this Z Seer has piqued my interest :cool:

mrhappy April 20th, 2017 02:37 PM

Is there a link to this anywhere? Can't find one on the main site and I've signed up but it does not send you the current newsletter when you sign up, seen whats on twitter but that appears to only cover one thing.

sirmeili April 20th, 2017 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrhappy (Post 1302979)
Is there a link to this anywhere? Can't find one on the main site and I've signed up but it does not send you the current newsletter when you sign up, seen whats on twitter but that appears to only cover one thing.

+1 I would like to read it as well. I thought I was signed up, but I guess not.

Uncle Michael April 20th, 2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrhappy (Post 1302979)

There are two videos in the newsletter that are available as threads on the HowTos forum. (Linking devices and washer / dryer alerts). An item about scheduling door locks is also a thread on the same forum.

The items about Z-seer, Z-flash, and Google Home support were basically one sentence "coming soon" announcements.

Tomgru April 21st, 2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirmeili (Post 1302981)
+1 I would like to read it as well. I thought I was signed up, but I guess not.

Same

holmes April 21st, 2017 10:24 AM

Good god, just copy/paste them so we can be in the know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Michael (Post 1302984)
There are two videos in the newsletter that are available as threads on the HowTos forum. (Linking devices and washer / dryer alerts). An item about scheduling door locks is also a thread on the same forum.

The items about Z-seer, Z-flash, and Google Home support were basically one sentence "coming soon" announcements.

Tomgru April 21st, 2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holmes (Post 1303083)
Good god, just copy/paste them so we can be in the know.

Just found in my Junk Folder:

Z-Flash is a universal software tool that's designed to update Z-Wave product firmware. The program works with Z-Wave Over-The-Air ("OTA") firmware files and should be compatible with any product that supports this technology. Release is slated for next month (May). Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for updates.

Z-Seer is a powerful Z-Wave diagnostic tool originally for use with HomeSeer HS2 systems. We're updating the software for use with HS3 and hope to have it available for beta in just a few weeks. Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for updates

sirmeili April 21st, 2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomgru (Post 1303084)
Just found in my Junk Folder:

Z-Flash is a universal software tool that's designed to update Z-Wave product firmware. The program works with Z-Wave Over-The-Air ("OTA") firmware files and should be compatible with any product that supports this technology. Release is slated for next month (May). Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for updates.

Z-Seer is a powerful Z-Wave diagnostic tool originally for use with HomeSeer HS2 systems. We're updating the software for use with HS3 and hope to have it available for beta in just a few weeks. Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for updates

Thank you :)

macromark April 21st, 2017 04:32 PM

https://www.homeseer.com/support/news...rent-promo.htm

Try that link now... should be all set.

Kerat April 21st, 2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kerat April 21st, 2017 04:52 PM

The z-flash and z-seer look pretty cool. The device link seems kinda cool though I haven't found a situation where I need it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewkearns April 22nd, 2017 03:36 AM

Quote:

Yea I saw it too and look forward to z-seer.

I wondered about that, as well..... then ran across this thread, which confused me immeasurably. Not sure of the direction now....