Pioneer Receiver VSX-1127
    Pioneer Receiver VSX-60
    Pioneer Receiver VSX-922
    Pioneer Elite VSX-43
    Pioneer Elite VSX-70
    Pioneer Receiver VSX-1123

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

VSX-822

Does it support VSX-822

Comment

No, sorry. The VSX-822 receiver is not listed in the Pioneer RS232 protocol documentation.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

SC-LX86 and VSC-LX55

Thanks for the update, it has cleared up issues with my SC-LX86. However, my homeseer is now unable to connect to my VSX-LX55 (2011 model), this seemed to be working well with the previous version. Can you please check into this?

Willm

Comment

Solved

After fiddling for a while, I realised the receiver network connection had stopped, turning on and off made no difference, so I unplugged the receiver for a few minutes and reconnected it. That brought it back onto the network, I then needed to re-start homeseer and now it's back on-line.

Willm

Comment

Hi Ultra,

I've just bought a Pioneer VSX-1023-K. I'd like to know:

1) Does your plugin support this receiver?

2) If I'm buying your plugin for HS2, will I need to buy it again for HS3?

I will switch to HS3 really soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Hi Ultra,

I've just bought a Pioneer VSX-1023-K. I'd like to know:

1) Does your plugin support this receiver?

2) If I'm buying your plugin for HS2, will I need to buy it again for HS3?

I will switch to HS3 really soon.
              Hello Stef. The Pioneer VSX-1023-K is not officially supported, however, it may work using the TCP port for the iPhone.

If your switching to HS3, then don't buy the HS2 plug-in. I should have the HS3 plug-in done by the end of December. You should be able to confirm the plug-in works with your receiver by using the HS2 plug-in for testing. You'll have 30 days to try it out to confirm it works as expected.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

Comment

I'll try to exchange my VSX-1023-K for something better. Probably the VSX-1123.

With the VSX-1023-K, you can control the main zone from IP but not the zone 2!!! So stupid. There isn't any button on the remote to control zone 2. In the manual there is only a little information about the 2nd zone.

Should I go for the Pioneer VSX-1123 and enjoy your plugin or go for something else like a Denon AVR-2313CI and use the other plug-in... The Denon TV interface look better.

Comment

I *really* like my Pioneer VSX-1123 and I know the plug-in has a lot of feature. I cannot comment on the Denon AVR-2313CI or the "other plug-in" because I have never used them.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                      If your switching to HS3, then don't buy the HS2 plug-in. I should have the HS3 plug-in done by the end of December.
                      Hi, I'm running HS3 only at this time. Just picked up a SC-1328-K which I understand is the same as the SC-72 Elite.

1) Is a HS3 version of this plugin likely to be available for purchase soon?

2) My receiver has both RS232 and Ethernet connectivity. Is it likely to be supported? If not can I add support for it or is it likely the same functions as other units?

thanks again

Nate

Comment

Any plans to make it compatible for the xw series?
                        Network audio players, espacially the xw-sma3-k

Would be great!

Comment

I just picked up the A3 at Best Buy for $69. I'll see what it can do...

Comment

VSX-823

Does it fully support the VSX 823 - I was able to get connection but only a few controllable items were available

Comment

No, the Pioneer VSX-823 is not supported because it does not fully implement the Pioneer RS232 control protocol. Only a small subset of features are available on the VSX-823.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                              X