This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMNI Plugin v3.0.2.5

v3.0.2.5 was released to the updater today. It might take a day or so before it shows up in the list.

Changes in this version:
    • Fixed - Hi/Low setpoints are showing OmniTemp values instead of actual (@BJHampe)
    • Fixed - Set the dimmable option when creating deivces (@Jfree23,@PatMac)
    • Fixed - Reports of device duplication on restarts. (all)
    • Added - Plugin now waits until fully synchronized with panel before allowing changes. (all)
    • Added - Z-Wave and Zigbee lock support. (all)
    • Fixed - cleaned up some logging (all)

Always make a backup of your system before loading a new version.

Post any issues you have with this version in this thread.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

The plugin is now available in the updater.

Thanks
    Rob
    Last edited by rmasonjr; February 15, 2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Saved 2

Comment

Thank you Rob. Updated here this afternoon.

Update was flawless on HS3 Lite and HS3 Pro to Omni Plugin V.3.0.2.5.

Feb-15 4:27:04 PM Updater Downloading update: OMNI
        Feb-15 4:27:06 PM Updater Install/Update of package OMNI was successful.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          Thank you Rob. Updated here this afternoon.

Update was flawless on HS3 Lite and HS3 Pro.

Feb-15 4:27:04 PM Updater Downloading update: OMNI
          Feb-15 4:27:06 PM Updater Install/Update of package OMNI was successful.
          Thanks Pete!

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
            The plugin is now available in the updater.

Thanks
            Rob
            I had some problems, Rob. I backed up hs3, disabled the plugin, downloaded the new version, then enabled the plugin.

My virus program, AVG, alerted that there was a problem with HSPI_OMNI.exe. It didn't say there was a virus per se, but indicated that the file was suspicious.

It apparently locked the file and kept the plugin from loading.

I temporarily disabled AVG and tried to enable OMNI again. It loaded this time but got funky. Units would not update with their status.

I reverted to my backup of hs3, and everything loaded and is running fine so I'm back on 3.0.2.4. AVG's error messages were very non-verbose, but said they had sent a copy of HSPI_OMNI.exe in for further analysis and that I would hear back "soon".

I'll try again tomorrow and send logs if things don't go well.

Comment

Omni Locks

Updated just fine and now shows Omni Locks which is brilliant and I can stop using macros (buttons) to lock and unlock, except that whilst selecting them in Plug-ins/Omni/Config and having the devices created, changing them in HS seems to have no effect on the OMNI and changing on the OMNI doesn't reflect in HS.

Also the updater doesn't seem to have copied the graphics
              images/HAI/Unlocked_64.png
              images/HAI/Locked_64.png
              but that's a minor prob and I can fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                I had some problems, Rob. I backed up hs3, disabled the plugin, downloaded the new version, then enabled the plugin.

My virus program, AVG, alerted that there was a problem with HSPI_OMNI.exe. It didn't say there was a virus per se, but indicated that the file was suspicious.

It apparently locked the file and kept the plugin from loading.

I temporarily disabled AVG and tried to enable OMNI again. It loaded this time but got funky. Units would not update with their status.

I reverted to my backup of hs3, and everything loaded and is running fine so I'm back on 3.0.2.4. AVG's error messages were very non-verbose, but said they had sent a copy of HSPI_OMNI.exe in for further analysis and that I would hear back "soon".

I'll try again tomorrow and send logs if things don't go well.
                It's possible that the way it was deployed caused the issue. HST was having email issues with their updater and I had to host the plugin on dropbox which was the first time I've had to do that. HST is developing a new developer portal to make this process much easier, but it's not ready just yet.

Email me offline and I will send you a new .exe directly and see if that will work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by GEN View Post
                  Updated just fine and now shows Omni Locks which is brilliant and I can stop using macros (buttons) to lock and unlock, except that whilst selecting them in Plug-ins/Omni/Config and having the devices created, changing them in HS seems to have no effect on the OMNI and changing on the OMNI doesn't reflect in HS.

Also the updater doesn't seem to have copied the graphics
                  images/HAI/Unlocked_64.png
                  images/HAI/Locked_64.png
                  but that's a minor prob and I can fix that.
                  Yeah, I did leave those graphics out. I'll include them on the next build.

Can you tell me a little about your locks? Z-Wave or Zigbee?
                  Also, email me your logs that show where you tried controlling the lock(s).
                  robmasonjr67 at yahoo dot com

Comment

It's possible that the way it was deployed caused the issue. HST was having email issues with their updater and I had to host the plugin on dropbox which was the first time I've had to do that. HST is developing a new developer portal to make this process much easier, but it's not ready just yet.

Email me offline and I will send you a new .exe directly and see if that will work for you.
                    email sent. Thanks Rob.

Tom

Comment

Rob,

Thanks for the update. Just FYI the Leviton Access Reader also works with this update! Lock status is reflected in PC Access as well. One issue I am still having is that the Humidify and Dehumidify setpoints are still screwy.

Thanks for all the hard work! Can't wait for the Audio update!

Comment

Just remotely logged onto my HS3 box from the office and found this love note from AVG. Tried the updater again and this time everything worked perfectly. Stand down, Rob.

Tom
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                          Just remotely logged onto my HS3 box from the office and found this love note from AVG. Tried the updater again and this time everything worked perfectly. Stand down, Rob.

Tom
                          Aw, it's a late Valentine from them!

Comment

Originally posted by bjhampe View Post
                            Rob,

Thanks for the update. Just FYI the Leviton Access Reader also works with this update! Lock status is reflected in PC Access as well. One issue I am still having is that the Humidify and Dehumidify setpoints are still screwy.

Thanks for all the hard work! Can't wait for the Audio update!
                            Yep - all Access Controls are supported with this release.

Let me know what's going on with the setpoints - they are working fine here, but I need to set my system up like yours to see what is happening.

Comment

Rob, thanks for the update! I installed it yesterday on my HS3Pi setup, 402, no major problems, but I did restart Homeseer to make the updated Omni version show up in Omni Config. I actually shut down the system after the Omni upgrade and with Omni plugin still disabled, and when restarted it still shows all the Omni units in devices. I was surprised. Re-enabled plugin and seemed to reconnect OK.

Getting closer with the dimming controls, but still not quite what I expected? I have both X10 and UPB lights. The device properties for both still show Dimmable not selected and grayed out, and Dimmable = False in Advanced?

I am able to move the slider for the light and something happens. But not what I'd expect. With light OFF, moving slider to say 80%, lamp brightens, them bar jumps back to 20% and light dims to that level. With light ON, moving slider to say 80% also jumps down to 20%. Checking Control Panel for that Unit, seems like only commands are ON, OFF, and DIM xx%, and I have to suspect a DIM to that % is issued no matter what direction I slide the bar, even though should be BRIGHTEN @ % if slide to the right? Sliding to 80% point actually DIMs 80% from where it is, so the log reports device is then at 20%.

UPB lights behave similarly but slightly different, but still don't respond in the right way.

Interesting that Alexa now responds "OK" to Brighten commands, but nothing happens. And responds "OK" to Dim commands, with light action similar to the slider.

Suggestions of how to troubleshoot this? I can dim or brighten as usual from PC Access. House code for X-10 devices is Standard, I wondered about using Extended, but not sure if the old X-10 I have can support it.

Pete, or anyone else trying to use DIM/BRIGHTEN with X-10 lights or UPB, with different results?

(Side note Rob - any progress on my other issue - updates to internal Omni status for example AC Power, Phone, etc? For me those are still stuck with last update 11/9/17, even after update to 2.5 Omni plugin, and restart whole system. )

John

Comment

Working...
                              X